Far Cry 4 $40.19 on Steam

OK,l having just beat Far Cry 3, which was great, and RAN great...
Is FC4 fixed yet?

So if one buys it from Amazon.. it would be download and played threw amazon games? Not a steam code correct?

Amazon also has the digital download Gold Edition (Uplay key for the game + season pass) for $60, and the boxed version of the Collector's Edition for $90.

Just bought the physical copy on Amazon. It's Limited Edition on Amazon, btw. Not sure what that means, but same price and free shipping anyway. Sounds good to me...

Wonder if I could activate it on Steam somehow.

Amazon also has the digital download Gold Edition (Uplay key for the game + season pass) for $60, and the boxed version of the Collector's Edition for $90.

Weird, it showed $85 for me for the Digital Gold with Season pa:confused:ss

Is this game done, and playable or what?

Waiting a year or 2 during a Steam Sale for the "Adventure edition" that has all the over priced DLC in one package for a reasonable price (note: I'm not saying $4.99)

Well, I probably should have done just a little more research on FC4 to realize that it doesn't run on a Dual Core set up. That sux.

Trying these internet fixes and so far...no dice.

Yeeesh, dagger.

Well, I probably should have done just a little more research on FC4 to realize that it doesn't run on a Dual Core set up. That sux.

Trying these internet fixes and so far...no dice.

Yeeesh, dagger.

Ouch...is your sig correct? You really have a dual core CPU and GTX 460? If so...yeah, you're going to have a struggle with this game. Did you play FC3 on that setup? :confused:

Ouch...is your sig correct? You really have a dual core CPU and GTX 460? If so...yeah, you're going to have a struggle with this game. Did you play FC3 on that setup? :confused:

FC3 ran great on this setup. Great is relative, but had no issues.

However, FC4, now after getting the Dual Core fix to work, oh wow, it's rough. I got all settings to medium and low and it's still struggling. Got through the prologue, and it's fun, looks great even on low/med.

time to upgrayyyddde.

It runs fine for me on gtx 460 SLI and a 4770K CPU.....so I say upgrade your CPU/MB and buy another GTX 460

It wouldn't work on a x3 phenom 2 either. Upgraded to 8 core works great.

Uplay games can be played through steam no problem in my experiences. Just add it as a non steam game and it works great.

For this reason I don't hesitate on getting deals on uplay codes, like others said above the steam version is going to launch uplay anyway....

Uplay games can be played through steam no problem in my experiences. Just add it as a non steam game and it works great.

For this reason I don't hesitate on getting deals on uplay codes, like others said above the steam version is going to launch uplay anyway....

I totally forgot about that since I have been buying so much from Steam directly lately. Thanks! Now I can at least pretend Uplay isn't installed if I close my eyes for 10 seconds while it loads after starting it from Steam.

Back