FarCry - how do I kill Crowe?

iddqd

[H]ard|Gawd
On the sinking ship, when he attacks you from a helicopter?.. I've tried many things. First of all, no amount of rockets seem to be able to take the helicopter down. I've also tried sniping him, and hit him no less than 4 times with the sniper rifle, and he still refuses to die. Running away is also, not an option; Even if I reach the shore, he will catch up quickly, and on the shore, there's a whole lot of nothing... nowhere to hide, no turrets to use. Hiding ON the ship also doesn't work-- it's sinking. :confused:

You have to work really fast. I was in the front of the ship and using the poles and pillars to protect me from the weapon rounds. Trust me when I beat him I quickly saved it. I did it multiple times and the time he died it was a relief. You just have to make every shot count :(

So, what weapon do I use? I have the choice of shotgun, sniper rifle, rocket launcher, and G36. How do you save the game whenever you want to? It seems I can't do it unless I've hit a checkpoint.

iddqd said:
So, what weapon do I use? I have the choice of shotgun, sniper rifle, rocket launcher, and G36. How do you save the game whenever you want to? It seems I can't do it unless I've hit a checkpoint.
I used rockets. I did try the sniper rifle also when he's taking off and stuff. I don't know if that worked :) Also you will notice in the bridge there is rockets also in there if you run out :p

Sorry I meant autosave like in checkpoint save. It saves it when you beat him and it starts your next mission.

It took about 6 rockets for me. It took a while for me to beat it because you can't miss many shots and you have to be quick.

Yeah, lots of rockets. You might try swimming to the shore and blasting the copter from behind the stuff on land.(I think it's an old ship? It's been a while) That's how I had to do it.
That part was difficult, but the end is just plain brutal. It makes the part your on now feel like a vacation so try to enjoy the moment. ;)

I could run way back and find that Hummer, and fire shells at Crowe from it. He'd probably machinegun the Hummer apart, though... it can't take too many bullets :/ Thanks for the input! I've been trying sniper rifle and then G36, but the boat sinks before I can kill him, and then he makes an easy work of me in the water.

Quickly run up to the top of the boat before it sinks. The top of the boat will stay out of the water. Hide behind the pole at the top and shoot rockets at the chopper from behind it.

Blue Fox said:
It took about 6 rockets for me. It took a while for me to beat it because you can't miss many shots and you have to be quick.

Six rockets it is. You have to hit him hard and fast, and if you think this is tough, wait until later in the game! :D Far Cry is freakin' GREAT!!!

Ax

Back