FarCry Multiplayer?

flashpoint603

Weaksauce
Does the free copy of FarCry from fileplanet not work with multiplayer? It requests a CD key when I try to play online. Just checking to see if I missed something. Thx for the help! :D

ya theres maybe 1-2 servers that have 5 or more people, farcry multiplayer never really caught on well.

Oh how I tried to play Farcry MP... it was just buggy and laggy and not much fun... They never really did fix the gameplay 100% so people stopped playing... Single player was great... This is the reason I'm expecting a good single player game with Crysis, but I wouldn't hold my breath for the multiplayer... Lets hope I'm wrong.:D

Why is that? It seems like the mechanics of the game would allow for a very nice multiplayer.

MP used to be much more populated but since FarCry's release there have been MANY MP titles that are much better at MP than FarCry. The MP in FarCry is very simple, linear and it doesn't have much depth to it. Deathmatch is decent fun but anything team orientated is pretty frustrating.

Ouch at the responses. Farcry MP is still one of my favorites when lanning, and ut04.

Playing FC assault is a blast...

Ply

Back