Fast Gaming Computer with High Quality Parts

Alai

2[H]4U
$1300 OBO

Need cash pretty bad. Willing to entertain all offers.

All High Quality Parts

i7-920 D0 Stepping
TRUE 120C
6GB RAM
Asus Rampage III Extreme
OCZ Vertex 240GB SSD
Silverstone Fortress 2 Black (upgraded 180mm fans)
2x MSI 6950 Twin Frozr III 2GB
Corsair HX1000
LG Blu-Ray Player (not burner)
D-Link DWA-556 Wireless N Card

Pickup Available at 91214 or I can meet you somewhere. For more details or further inquiry: 818-321-0535.

Last edited:
A few tips:

This is Hardforum, not Craigslist. That means that we know how much your Rig is worth, even if you don't put the details of your RAM.

Bump and GLWS.

Lol. I have almost no clue which is why I put OBO. I haven't bought computers parts in a while...

Maybe drop to.. $1700?

bump

I need cash pretty bad. Someone throw me an offer.

Last edited:
Interested in one of those 6950's if your willing to part out :)

Edit: As well as that PSU And ssd :)

For sure... I may just do that in a couple weeks, but I must prefer selling it as a whole without shipping it. Hahaha. I might even lower the price much much more. Honestly, this system can run anything with maxed settings as long as you don't have a 30" screen. And it runs fairly cool.

Hahah no doubt bro, i have 1 6950 at the moment, i need your psu and ssd as well haha, is that a vertex 3 by chance? what is the mb/s? I will tak those off your ahnds, possibly your mobo too lol
Right there, ahah, most of your pc haha. looking for an i5 2500k

I don't remember the mb/s. It's the original Vertex... but it's still fast enough to load Windows super fast. I don't remember if the RIIIE mobo can do the i5 2500k. You might want to look that up first. Grrr... the thing is that I don't want to ship all that stuff and be left with the computer case and CPU and RAM. Hahaha. But I just might do it... need to just get rid of this stuff.

if you part it, shoot me a PM on the mobo if Matthew doesn't buy it.

I will 100% take one of the cards and PSU, :) :) I will pass the ssd to those who want that

Waiting as well for the 1x 6950 and 1000W PSU :). Ill be waiting if you decide! Bumps

bump... may be a couple weeks before I part out, but I will let you guys know the availability of parts in the order I have been messaged or posted to.

Its no problem, also.. point of inquiry ... im in ontario canada, is that problem? :(

I am interested in the Rampage III you have there, when you feel ready to part out. Thanks!

Back