fastest memory on the planet

Bad_Boy

2[H]4U
http://www.ipkonfig.com/cms/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=136&Itemid=29&limit=1&limitstart=1

They thought it couldn't be done, they laughed at the idea, but Corsair did it!

Again we're seeing Corsair Memory push limits above and beyond the competition. Corsair has released its fastest memory to date along with the fastest memory on the planet. Striking a deal with Samsung, Corsair was able to obtain memory modules capable of hitting extreme low latency.

And of course this is Corsair's Pro series memory with 18-activity LED, which show real-time memory loads. A unique feature indeed, but more so for those who are big-time modders with window kits installed on the sides of their cases.

2-2-2-5 out of the box :D

yeh thats some fast stuff

itll probabily be quick to empty your wallet also :D

eh, only 50 bucks more than what i paid for my Mushkin pc3500 ddr400 at 2-2-2-5

But it's PC3200 memory. I'm running completely unmatched Corsair PC3200 512MB sticks @ 2-2-2-8 @ 200MHz & 2.6v in my 8RDA3+ and it cost closer to $200 than $400.

Maybe I'm just lucky? :confused: I've had the system running since they released the 8RDA3+ rock stable.

strange.......I ran my Kingston Hyper-x KHX3200K2/512mb Kit @ 2-2-2-5@[email protected]
rock solid on my Abit IC7-G

so aside from the pretty lights dont look that impressive to me :)

ive seen this memory for 300 for a gig somewhere. ill have to find the link. if the price is low enough ill try to get me some, hopefully i can still hit a high overclock on my cpu ;x

pmi from newegg is like 130$ 2-3-2-6 and some say you can get 2-2-2-6 ish

Damn, I should have waited before I bought my BH-6... Two weeks after, these come out.

Mushkin has had it for 6 months whats the big deal? I have been running their special for awhile now and it rocks

Mushkin has had it for 6 months whats the big deal? I have been running their special for awhile now and it rocks

Its not that its so great timings its that with DDRII being the next supported memory type good timings were supposedly gone for ever as the better chips have been phased out.

I dunno how fast Corsair is now but my pair is so bad (TwinX 512MB (256x2) LLPT 2325 Ver 1.2). It can not go further than 225 Mhz @ Volt DF. Its previous version is better. The reason is Ver 1.1 using BH-5 chip. (I think so)

What I am seeking for a pair 512x2 Mushkin 2225 PC3200 or the latest Geil PC4400.

Do you think Geil PC4400 is better or the Mushkin PC3200 2225?

Back