FEAR expansion pack announced

beanman101283

2[H]4U
Shacknews has a post about the announcement of FEAR Extraction Point.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/42018

Part of me is excited for new FEAR action, but part of me i apprehensive about a different company than Monolith working on it. I know Monolith gave up the trademark to the FEAR name (or something like that) and will be making a sequel with a different name. Still, i'm looking forward to this expansion.

As i said many times before, gameplay was good and it was the only thing kept me going and the nice graphix....the story behind it sucked, it was REALLY boring seing the same old walls over and over again, i felt like i was circling around while playing the game...

so this new part better have some nice outdoors, new AI, etc

I got FEAR last week and have only played through a few levels. The walking around is so boring, lameo scenery.

When are you people going to realize? FEAR is set in an office complex.

Its a friggin' OFFICE!!!

Once again. Its a god damn OFFICE.

I don't know how many OFFICE buildings you people go into where each room looks completely different but I can honestly can say that I have never personally ever gone into an OFFICE building and each room was a different colour, different theme. Every room in the OFFICE buidings I go into all look the same.

So, in closing. FEAR is set in an office building. Everything looks the same in an office building hence the reason why everything in FEAR looks the same.

Moose777 said:
When are you people going to realize? FEAR is set in an office complex.

Its a friggin' OFFICE!!!

Once again. Its a god damn OFFICE.

I don't know how many OFFICE buildings you people go into where each room looks completely different but I can honestly can say that I have never personally ever gone into an OFFICE building and each room was a different colour, different theme. Every room in the OFFICE buidings I go into all look the same.

So, in closing. FEAR is set in an office building. Everything looks the same in an office building hence the reason why everything in FEAR looks the same.
They're idiots... the people that criticize the game for that reason, I mean.
Everyone wants to be a little reviewer and critic, though, so I don't blame em.

Regardless, I'm hoping whoever is handling the development (it's not Monolith) does the right thing and does the expansion well. I'm looking forward to the true sequel more, though.

Nothing extremely revolutionary. The AI of course was probably one of the better features clearly. Story wise I thought it was lacking...however I did like the little twist at the end.

The karate made the multiplayer fun for a few days. The jump kicking was hilarious and people always had classic reactions to it.

Damnit..will you need the original FEAR disk for this or will it be standalone..I just sold my copy of FEAR :eek: :eek:

Back