FFS where is the crysis beta exe?

LawGiver

2[H]4U
this is one thing i hate about vista, 50% of the time i cannot find a games/demos/betas exe if i accidenly delete the shortcut from my desktop. as is the case now.

For me its C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis MP Beta\Bin32\Crysis.exe

should be under what ever directory you installed it under, maybe watch where you install your games?

Vista gosh? It's the exact same install path for XP. A lot of newer games are using this folder structure now to.

Wait wait wait...how the hell else would this work? Should the os read you mind and search for it so you don't have to spend 10 seconds doing it yourself?

another method to start your game up without going to the desktop is the games folder. Start>Games most games are automaticly put there along with game ratings for them, like it matters. xD

yes
Start>games is where vista puts everything when you cant find it on the start menu. You can right click and put it back on your desktop if u want.

It's like shack comments...but less witty. :p

Seriously tho, I hate that damn games folder. :( I stick a nice little toolbar w/ REAL shortcuts on the taskbar for ease of launch.

gamebar.jpg

How does one accidentally delete a shortcut from the desktop anyway?

Doesnt it require
A) right clicking and choosing delete, to which you then need to click OK to confirm

B) Dragging to the recycle bin

C) Clicking on and then hitting Delete, followed again by OK

:confused:

How does one accidentally delete a shortcut from the desktop anyway?

Doesnt it require
A) right clicking and choosing delete, to which you then need to click OK to confirm

B) Dragging to the recycle bin

C) Clicking on and then hitting Delete, followed again by OK

:confused:

Even if he did, how stupid do you have to be to ask on a forum for a location of a damned exe file?

thx to people who stuckt to topic. I finally found it. vista, gosh.

Thanks for providing another brilliantly absurd thread topic and crapping on Vista just like you did with BS about false 8800GTS 640 prices in my For Sale thread, bud :p :rolleyes:. I guess I know why you were acting so clever, since you haven't figured out how to use a search function in the OS yet.

Thanks for providing another brilliantly absurd thread topic and crapping on Vista just like you did with BS about false 8800GTS 640 prices in my For Sale thread, bud :p :rolleyes:. I guess I know why you were acting so clever, since you haven't figured out how to use a search function in the OS yet.

Guy isn a complete ass, and he is enjoying it. Meh, so be it, his threads are amuzing, cpncidering his anormous stupidity.

Even if he did, how stupid do you have to be to ask on a forum for a location of a damned exe file?

as stupid as him sending me a PM after my first response..

LawGiver Gawd

hey look...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

youre a moron. thx capt obvious.

I keep highlighting the line, but can't find the secret message. :confused:

I hear sharks are attracted to thrashing movements, so it's best to stay as still as possible if one comes near you while swimming.

Are there any in Crysis?

I just know I'm going to spend the first hour shooting plants, the 2nd w/ rocks, and finally the 3rd would be great to thrash around w/ fishies!

Are there any in Crysis?

I just know I'm going to spend the first hour shooting plants, the 2nd w/ rocks, and finally the 3rd would be great to thrash around w/ fishies!

In one of the videos there were sharks IIRC. Only fishes in the beta.

I dont know about sharks in crysis.
But if you getting attacked by one bonk it in the eye. Sharks like their eyes.

well i can understand ur slightly upset i wasnt exactly helping you sell the card. but i assure the price was legit and not bs, here, $340. thread crapping vista? lol, i love vista. i make fun of people who think its bad. also its very very amusing people got defensive because i said "gosh, vista." lmao.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814122018

well i can understand ur slightly upset i wasnt exactly helping you sell the card. but i assure the price was legit and not bs, here, $340. thread crapping vista? lol, i love vista. i make fun of people who think its bad. also its very very amusing people got defensive because i said "gosh, vista." lmao.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814122018

Funny, that looks like $370 shipped minus a 30 rebate after several months of waiting, not $340 out the door which is still significantly higher than my price I had of 300-310 shipped, plus it's a cruddy brand with poor warranty service instead of an eVGA ;). Care to show me where you can buy an eVGA 640MB GTS out the door for $340, please? Read forum rules before posting... threadcrapping = bad ;). Also, try reading your computer's manual... you may learn how to search for .exe files in there! The reason people were laughing at you (not with you, I might say) about the "OMG VISTA SUXORS CUZ I DUNNO HOW TO FIND AN INSTALL FOLDER LOL" is because it's completely absurd :p.

(18) No THREAD CRAPPING. It is rude and will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with the price, contact the seller directly, do not post it in the thread.
http://www.hardforum.com/announcement.php?f=17&a=4

actually, thats an excellent brand. just as good as evga. $340 is $340 and its new. thx for supporting this "absurd" thread by posting in it. I dont think this thread is absurd at all. I think you should make your own site, and you can censor it till your hearts content. just some adivce, try not to hold internet grudges like you are now. worse things IRL that actually matter can/will happen to you. just my $.02.

actually, thats an excellent brand. just as good as evga. $340 is $340 and its new. thx for supporting this "absurd" thread by posting in it. I dont think this thread is absurd at all. I think you should make your own site, and you can censor it till your hearts content. just some adivce, try not to hold internet grudges like you are now. worse things IRL that actually matter can/will happen to you. just my $.02.

Kiddo, I'm not sure why you think that kind of brand is just as good when it's a bottom-bin warranty brand, and has a rebate on it, but whatever floats your boat. This thread is indeed absurd, as indicated by every single poster other than yourself ;)... :p. Oh, don't worry, I don't hold grudges... there's no reason to. I know full well you were threadcrapping in For Sale threads of 8800's because you were selling an overpriced (compared to 2900Pro) 2900XT card. However, you show exceptionally poor class in every post you make that I have seen... you break rules (threadcrapping For Sale isn't some random rule I came out of my rear with), you are rude, and you are snide to everyone you converse with. Have fun... I'm outta this discussion :p.

Are there any in Crysis?

I dont know about sharks in crysis.
But if you getting attacked by one bonk it in the eye. Sharks like their eyes.

I just watched this video (mirrors here, here, here, source found here) where I saw a shark. I don't think I had seen one previous to that.

The video is quite long, and some is repetitive but it has some good stuff in it. The (very brief) shark clip is found about 15 seconds in.

Edit: Watching again, I can't even tell what the shark is for. It could even be a joke thrown in, because it looks comical. Either way, it's a shark.

Kiddo, I'm not sure why you think that kind of brand is just as good when it's a bottom-bin warranty brand, and has a rebate on it, but whatever floats your boat. This thread is indeed absurd, as indicated by every single poster other than yourself ;)... :p. Oh, don't worry, I don't hold grudges... there's no reason to. I know full well you were threadcrapping in For Sale threads of 8800's because you were selling an overpriced (compared to 2900Pro) 2900XT card. However, you show exceptionally poor class in every post you make that I have seen... you break rules (threadcrapping For Sale isn't some random rule I came out of my rear with), you are rude, and you are snide to everyone you converse with. Have fun... I'm outta this discussion :p.

fair enough, see ya kiddo.

fair enough, see ya kiddo.

lol, I think I see a ban coming for you, if we made a poll, I bet ya that 90% of people will vote yes on it. You have accomplished "I am a fuckin noob and I will piss everybody off due to my lack of knowledge and my penis size being minimal" GRATS :p:rolleyes:

Back