Finally doing some ramping

crazyjeeper

[H]ard|Gawd
Well, I've been running F@H since the beginning of October just on my 8800GT and a single core client on my E8400 and I am going to finally ramp my production. I've got a second 8800GT on the way and I plan to borg my brother's 8800GTS G92. Should triple my output :D

Stupid folding bug. It's taking all of my self control not to buy every cheap mobo with more than once pci-e x16 slot I see on the FS/FT forum and loading it up with 9600s.

Keep it up and you can turn down the thermostat. Btw I went to a ramp festival one time.

I actually had to open my window today, because it was too hot from just one GPU going all of the time.

Do what I've done. I've closed the vents off in my study and the spare bed room (where the wife has her computer - folding of course)

The behemoth I have in the basement keeps the kitchen floor warmer :D

Do what I've done. I've closed the vents off in my study and the spare bed room (where the wife has her computer - folding of course)

The behemoth I have in the basement keeps the kitchen floor warmer :D

I would, but the thermostat in my apartment is still set to A/C :cool:

I brought my folding computer home for the school holiday and my windows have been open all the time no matter the temperature outside. It was 20 F last night and I was still warm.

Back