FINALLY FINISHED!!!!

GokuSSL

Limp Gawd
I have finally got around to finishing my aqua setup!! Hope you guys like!! So far this system is just amazing, I haven't had any problem OC'ing at all, as far as temps go. The one thing I want to add is the Ramplex for watercooling memory. After the ramplex I'm set and can turn up the volt's on the ram to amazing new highs. :D

I need to buy a new dig camera though, thus the blury pictures

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

system
lian li v2000
amd 64 3000+ (Till I get my fx-57) I've had no problem over clocking this thing like crazy.
DFI lanparty SLI-DR
6800 gt 256meg
2 gig corsair xms
audy sc
80 gig raptor
80 gig maxtor sata
antec neopower

SignalSoldier said:
impressive!
i hope it was worth it for you!

It was very worth it ! All of my friends want an ac setup now, lol
I just want the ramplex to push my ram even higher with the DFI board!!!

Very nice work bro! What is the chipset block on that loop? I need one for my DFI board too.

Also, see the Aquaero thread and start to mess with your desktop! :) You will be amazed at what you can do with the Aquaero software and Samurize.

Desktop5.JPG

SignalSoldier said:
i hope it was worth it for you!
Why that comment? That rig looks SICK

Looks nice. I would clean up the wiring a tiny bit.

What is the chipset block your using? koolance? I need one of those.

cypher22 said:

I'm using the Koolance one for now . I bought mine from COMPUSA though and got it for like 10 dollars, lol.

I'm waiting for the twinplex pro for SLI to get here in the states then I am throwing the koolance block out the door ..

What would you recommand on the wiring? I cut some of the mobo tray out and put plastic snaps where I cut and ran most of it out that way.

Woot!

Did you know that you can reverse the AquagraFX LED cover so it reads right side up?

cypher22 said:

Great looking rig man. Ditto the question about the chipset block, I've been looking for a block that fits under my 6800GT and it's been difficult to say the least.

Top Nurse said:
Woot!

Did you know that you can reverse the AquagraFX LED cover so it reads right side up?

Cool! I didn't know that, Thank you ! :D

Im guessing the plastic lens pops off so you can change it.?

vectra-le said:
Great looking rig man. Ditto the question about the chipset block, I've been looking for a block that fits under my 6800GT and it's been difficult to say the least.

The Koolance one I linked too fits perfect! You really don't need to cool the south bridge but it looks good if it is.

GokuSSL said:
Cool! I didn't know that, Thank you ! :D

Im guessing the plastic lens pops off so you can change it.?

Well...not exactly. I think you have to take the block apart. :(

Very nice indeed Goku! I know you had fun building it.....aren't those Lian Li's just great to work with?........cheers..:)

Toonage said:
Very nice indeed Goku! I know you had fun building it.....aren't those Lian Li's just great to work with?........cheers..:)

Lian Li's are the best to work with! I was impressed at how much room I have to work with inside of it. I think it makes any tinkering inside the case so muich easier.

btw thanks for all the great comments :)

Top Nurse said:
Well...not exactly. I think you have to take the block apart. :(

Hmm, I think it may stay the way it is for now until I put in the ramplex and twinplex pro when sharka can get them.

Let's see a pic of the front of the case front on (that's not quite so blurry)... :)

I want to see how the Tube looks, and the bay devices...

Xylo said:
Let's see a pic of the front of the case front on (that's not quite so blurry)... :)

I want to see how the Tube looks, and the bay devices...

Ya sure, I will try to get a better picture of the front for you .

soulsaver_8229 said:
where can i find one of those! :p just messing around

very nice..........and the bright yellow UV is the suppiled DFI stuff right?

soulsaver_8229

Yep! I was very surprised at how nice the IDE cable was. They include 2 IDE and one Floppy with the special UV coat.

Nice bro... but I'm going to have to come over and steal some of your parts ;)

btw... can I get my dremel back now?

lol :D

Looks pretty nice.

Is it possible to run that ribbon cable you have taped to the racks on the other side of the racks. that way its not visible from the window?

Are you running one pump or two pumps? Did you know that you can take the Aquastream controller off the 3 1/2" mount and bolt it right to the back of the Aquaero controller? Makes for a nice clean installation. :D

Top Nurse said:
Did you know that you can take the Aquastream controller off the 3 1/2" mount and bolt it right to the back of the Aquaero controller?

Shoot, you found out one of my stealth tricks...... :D

Toonage said:
Shoot, you found out one of my stealth tricks...... :D

Hmm..well did ya know that you can put two Aquastream controllers on an Aquaero? :D

very nice job GokuSSL, could you expand a little on how you setup up your radiator. i like the way that looks, is that a custom made mount?

The mount can be found at sharkacorp.com

I first cut the top off to fit the evo 360 grill and then mounted the external kit for the evo rads on top of that to give me some airflow possibilities!

Top Nurse said:
Are you running one pump or two pumps? Did you know that you can take the Aquastream controller off the 3 1/2" mount and bolt it right to the back of the Aquaero controller? Makes for a nice clean installation. :D

Ya, I was thinking about that because I need to put a card reader in the front :)

right now Im running one aquastream.,, which I think it will be two here when I get a ramplex,,, just to perk up my flow a little.

I notice a lot of you put lamps/neon lights inside your computer. But isn't the whole idea w/ water cooling is to cut down the heat? Doesn't those light give out heat? Every little bit adds up right?

Happy Hopping said:
I notice a lot of you put lamps/neon lights inside your computer. But isn't the whole idea w/ water cooling is to cut down the heat? Doesn't those light give out heat? Every little bit adds up right?

Actual neon lights do get very warm, but what are most commonly used in enthusiast systems are 'cold-cathode' lights which don't heat up like neon lights do. (in my experience they never get beyond 'warm') What could add some heat is that the power supply has to work harder to supply power to the lights (which is insignificant, only a small amount of power) and then the inverter to support the lights (again, not nearly as much heat as anything else).

Overall, yes there are sources of heat being added, but nothing significant.

Back