Finals Week!

S3th13

Gawd
So who has CS finals this week? I DO!

I've got Data Structures and Algorithms tomorrow from 2-4...ughh

I'm lucky enough to be far enough into a PhD where classes are a long lost memory :)

Im done with mine!

Got an A in Systems Software, an A in Robotics Theory & a B in Algorithm Design.

All that I have left is Software Engineering and Data Communications in the spring!

Only one this year -- graphics, taught by my old lab mentor. I am not super worried.

I'm lucky enough to be far enough into a PhD where classes are a long lost memory :)

CefiroZ, are you in graduate school for Computer Science or something else? I just finished my applications to ten CS schools (for a Ph.D.), and am trying to gather as much information as possible regarding graduate school.

Where do you go? Any words of wisdom :)?

CefiroZ, are you in graduate school for Computer Science or something else? I just finished my applications to ten CS schools (for a Ph.D.), and am trying to gather as much information as possible regarding graduate school.
Where do you go? Any words of wisdom :)?

I am indeed a CS grad student (CSC at my school actually, CS is crop science, hah). I would be happy to talk about grad schools but, being slightly off topic, you should start a new thread (and PM with a link so I don't miss it) or just PM me and we can discuss it more.

Back