First pictures of Geforce 9900 GTX HSF!

I did a little poking around and could not find a psu with 4 8pin(6+2) connectors, max I could find was 3.
lol.. my corsair tx750w has 4x 6+2 pin plugs.. hehehe and i only use 2 of them as 6-pin... hehehe... anyone wanna buy my extra pins? :D:D

Thats pretty funny, they do look like VHS tapes!

I never found my 9800 GX2 "attractive", but if these 9900s are a bit better, well, then they'll be a like new mint condition 9800 GX2 on Ebay!

much more interested in the new ATI cards, mainly the 4870 card. Plenty of power that will not break the bank. But I might hang on to my volt modded GTS G92 for a while.

much more interested in the new ATI cards, mainly the 4870 card. Plenty of power that will not break the bank. But I might hang on to my volt modded GTS G92 for a while.

personally i wanna see one of these 780G+PCIE hybrid crossfire setups running... but unfortunately all the morons to pass through here (all 4) so far to order have requested XP Home be installed (incompatible with 780G hybrid crossfire so far)...

so sad built 4 of them but got to see nothing yet... so sad..

This heatsink looks awesomely similar to that of current 9800GTX. Just even longer.

Back