Fitty ¢

so lemme get this straight-

You put a self proclaimed gangsta in the sand, and he becomes something more powerful than a Navy Seal, slicker than Solid Snake, and finds the one evil white dude to kill?

GG, sign me up.

Hehe, that was the bomb. Looks like lots of fun if half of that actually translates into real gameplay.

Lmao, that was great haha. 50 Cent kicks ass anywhere, anytime, anyplace, any vehicle etc..

Not even Chuck Norris can compare.

Lmao, that was great haha. 50 Cent kicks ass anywhere, anytime, anyplace, any vehicle etc..

Not even Chuck Norris can compare.

Chuck Norris would piss on you while standing on 50 cent while R Kelly watched for that comment.

the action is fun to watch , like a good popcorn flick. But i DO NOT understand why they have to use this main character...not that i hate him or anything ....

:rolleyes:

Chuck Norris is a hairy monkey.

I not really holding my breath for this game, but the trailer was entertaining, I give it that.

Well the good thing is,if 50 is focusing on video games now,he wont be in the studio putting out more whack ass music..:cool:

the action is fun to watch , like a good popcorn flick. But i DO NOT understand why they have to use this main character...not that i hate him or anything ....

Because he gave Sierra some cash... probably more than fitty cent.

I thought this was a joke when I first read about it. The premise is completely stupid. The trailer was admittedly entertaining though.

Fiftycent shows up in the desert to kill terrorists? What? lol

Also Sierra makes this? I thought Sierra was an "educational/non-violent" producer?

Why is that sad? It's not sad, it's business, leave the guy alone! Critics...:rolleyes:

Yeuh! Dat bi'ness muf**kah.. :cool:

Maybe he should actually go fight terrorists. Apparently the guy's bullet proof, it's only logical to put him in the path of more bullets.. right? :D

He has to keep his street cred up since people say he's not half as tough as he says he is and barely got shot, thus ruining his "hardness".

50 cent is a rich pussy who, i think, shouldn't be as popular as he is. He's really not that good of a rapper. When he had the nerve to say his album would sell better the first week than Kanye's he really lost his mind, and must have had to make himself yet another game.

The sad part about this is i think the first one was half-decent

Oh yay... let's take a former crack dealer and turn him into a role model so these junior high kids wearin pants down to their knees have NO chance of a bright future. :-P

Epic did say the devs are doing interesting stuff with the game engine... :D

If only this game had a different main character though; maybe then I wouldn't feel so guilty for thinking that this looks kind of cool. I reserve judgment until some actual gameplay footage makes its way out though.

Even though I hate 50 Cent, that trailer was pretty tight.

He has to keep his street cred up since people say he's not half as tough as he says he is and barely got shot, thus ruining his "hardness".

50 cent is a rich pussy who...

i would pay two thousand dollars to see you in a fist fight with 50 cent

50 cent is a rich pussy who, i think, shouldn't be as popular as he is.

Really? Come on. I highly doubt you'd say this to his face if he were standing in front of you. You can down talk his music till you're blue in the face, but that doesn't really change who he is or how he grew up. Dude got shot in the face for gods sake. :rolleyes:

That being said.. this game looks weak.

I've heard guys from 1up.com talk about the game, and the premise is retarded as hell, but the game looks like gears of war only with 50cent instead of big armored dudes. They said gameplay wise it looks like it's going to be a pretty good game, you just kinda have to like all the music and stuff that goes along with it or you would get annoyed i'm sure.

Really? Come on. I highly doubt you'd say this to his face if he were standing in front of you. You can down talk his music till you're blue in the face, but that doesn't really change who he is or how he grew up. Dude got shot in the face for gods sake. :rolleyes:

That being said.. this game looks weak.
Can you blame DaRat? He's probably had a wonderful isolated in-his-room life. It's really simple thrashing someone on the internet, but it's shameful when you thrash someone for their music and their business, it isn't doing anything to harm you, or anyone.

The story is quite amusing though, fitty throws a concert for some terrorists... they refuse to pay and he goes on a killing rampage or something. The trailer/cutscene was entertaining atleast.

Sweet trailer, though I doubt the game will be this ill

secondly

Riddick > fitty cent or chuck norris, Riddick can and would own all who challenge him

Sweet trailer, though I doubt the game will be this ill

secondly

Riddick > fitty cent or chuck norris, Riddick can and would own all who challenge him

A fictional charecter vs non-fictional characters...Hmm, you Tetrahedron, FAILED.

Vin Diesel is the shiznit, no doubt about it, but 50 cent and Vin Diesel are a pretty dang close match, 50 can outbench vin diesel :D

Back