Flags?

Every few months I stop reading the forums for a little while and when I come back I always have to re-learn the new version of f@h. What flags are used with the newest version and what do they mean? Perhaps we should add this information to the FAQ so that newer users have a easier chance to learn and understand these as well.

Justamino_[H] said:
Every few months I stop reading the forums for a little while and when I come back I always have to re-learn the new version of f@h. What flags are used with the newest version and what do they mean? Perhaps we should add this information to the FAQ so that newer users have a easier chance to learn and understand these as well.

-forceasm

Should be all you need. It all got simpler ;)

Bill Bill he's our man
If he can't do it, no one can.

... or something ...

LOL New keyboard needed here...... maybe we should stick that in the giveaway :D

And to think this morning I was laughing at the thought of us all running from Ch1m3r4 as he cheered... in uniform... Of course, the only thing worse would be a moose in uniform.... :eek:

Keep on Folding!!

OSUguy98 said:
LOL New keyboard needed here...... maybe we should stick that in the giveaway :D

And to think this morning I was laughing at the thought of us all running from Ch1m3r4 as he cheered... in uniform... Of course, the only thing worse would be a moose in uniform.... :eek:

Keep on Folding!!

Now wait, take a moment and think about what you just said. Are you sure? Some of the possible combinations are mind staggering.

Start near the front of the alphabet, think “Ballet dancer”, let your mind roam from there.:rolleyes:

BillR said:
Now wait, take a moment and think about what you just said. Are you sure? Some of the possible combinations are mind staggering.

Start near the front of the alphabet, think “Ballet dancer”, let your mind roam from there.:rolleyes:
I'm not entirely sure what you meant... but i'll tell you this much... i ain't wearin' no leotard.....
:D

BakedON said:
I'm not entirely sure what you meant... but i'll tell you this much... i ain't wearin' no leotard.....
:D

Perhaps I should have made that more “moose” specific………? :rolleyes:

BillR said:
Perhaps I should have made that more “moose” specific………? :rolleyes:
So... YOU want to wear the leotard then???

Cmon man... I's just playin. ;)

BakedON said:
So... YOU want to wear the leotard then???

Cmon man... I's just playin. ;)

Naww, too old and fat for that myself. Looked like OSUGuy98 was thinking of our very own AtomicMoose.

Makes you wonder about OSU, no? ;)

BillR said:
Naww, too old and fat for that myself. Looked like OSUGuy98 was thinking of our very own AtomicMoose.

Makes you wonder about OSU, no? ;)

Be very...very.. careful. Sometimes, you may get an answer to your question. Then what are you gonna do? :p

No no... the last thing I'd wanna do is think of Atmo in tights *cringe*

why am I suddenly not hungry??

Keep on Folding!!

OSUguy98 said:
No no... the last thing I'd wanna do is think of Atmo in tights *cringe*

why am I suddenly not hungry??

Keep on Folding!!

You asked for it.

mooseballet4tt.jpg

LOL I may never eat again!!!!

Keep on Folding!!

Is that the “Crack HO” version of our Moose or what? :rolleyes:

unhappy_mage said:
Is that a christmas ornament? Where can I get it?

The name on the picture would seem to lead to here

http://www.bluemud.com/

Lot's of "stuff" ;)

A quick search on "moose" will yield more then you ever dreamed of.

Like; Large Moose on Toilet Charm

Now I"m not hungry anymore :rolleyes:

Speaking of Atmo... where is he? I'm surprized he hasn't jumped in on this one......

Keep on Folding!!

BillR said:
The name on the picture would seem to lead to here

http://www.bluemud.com/
Wow. Do you think this website is a Heinlein reference? Dunno if there are any SF fans in here, but it's worth a try...
RAH said:
Whenever the locals rub blue mud in their navels, I rub blue mud in mine just as solemnly.
--Lazurus Long, Time Enough For Love, pg 461
Certainly seems like strange enough stuff. Who wants a squashed frog charm?

Back