FLECOM

jebo_4jc

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2011
I realized that we never properly congratulated FLECOM on his epic achievement of 100 million points (at least, not that I saw).

I know things have hit the skids a bit lately for FLECOM, and I am hoping for a quick turn-around so that he can get back to some bone-crushing folding.

To the [H]ardest folder ever:

Fold on

Congrats FLECOM. That is one epic achievement. Best of luck to you getting back on your feet.

Congrat's FLECOM on an awesome achievement. I hope you find a new job soon!!

seriously man, congrats on the huge milestone there!

also, GL on the job hunt, I know all too well how it can be

I'll throw in a hearty congratulations to FLECOM as well, albeit a little late. 100k is a *HUGE* milestone in F@H by anyone's standards!!!!

Ax

Wow, Congrats FLECOM! As with others, we wish you the best as you try to find another job.

While I'm not a Folder personally, I've had dealings with FLECOM in the past (bought some VelociRaptors from him) and had nothing but high praise for the hardware and his help, so I offer my congratulations just the same.

Have fun, always...

Many of us here are definitely "folders" but running F@H using GPU Tracker doesn't actually require any work so there is no longer any excuse not to put your hardware to work. You can stop when it gets warm out.

Yes, many congrats on the 100mill, but most of all, wishing you a speedy return to employment.

FLECOM, I congratulate you! That is about 99X what I have! ;) :eek:

I also look forward to possibly folding with the XFX GTX260 I bought from you. I will give it a good place for usage.

Fold On! Hoo-Rah! :cool:

Congrats FLECOM

The standing target I once strived to chase:p

Awesome work while you could. best of luck in future endeavors.

Back