• Yes. I do.

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • No. You're a freak.

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HaMMerHeD

[H]F Junkie
I was driving home from class the other night, and for some reason my Quake 3 key popped into my head. I bought that game the day it came out almost 7.5 years ago.

Who else here still remembers their Quake 3 CD key?

I can't. But I do remember playing CTF on the map where there are platforms in space with the middle platform holding the blue mega health ball. And the sniper ledges above the flags. I'd get up on my own, get the rail gun, and follow the enemy flag carriers. Then I'd nab them inches away from their own flag, and the game would go, "Holy...shit!"

Those were so satisfying. :D

....freak.

i can see like a blurred view of it in my mind but don't remember the actual characters. I DO have a vivid memory of me walking to the door to my house with quake3(tin box) in my hand though. that was such a good day

i can see like a blurred view of it in my mind but don't remember the actual characters. I DO have a vivid memory of me walking to the door to my house with quake3(tin box) in my hand though. that was such a good day

I had the tin box too. All of my friends and co-workers were so jealous.

my buds and i still LAN Q3, its seriously the ultimate fragging skill test. Games now are so much slower compared to Q3 its not even funny

In college my friend had a Quake 3 server, and we had interdorm wars. Those were the best times.

I remember the first time I jumped into an online game on my 56k, and then getting nailed with like 5 rockets as soon as I got in, and then leaving, never to play online again.

wow. nice one, no drugs eh? hehe ...dawn of war and starcraft are tho. I did so much OS & ISP software testing that I had most versions of win95-98 english and french for so many years. now they're gone...thankfully

G'ßöö;1030940430 said:
wow. nice one, no drugs eh? hehe ...dawn of war and starcraft are tho. I did so much OS & ISP software testing that I had most versions of win95-98 english and french for so many years. now they're gone...thankfully

Um....huh?

I'm shocked that Q3 is over 7 years old already, where have I been?!

Back