For Sale- 2x7900gtxs /pc games/lian li case/monitor

randsom

Gawd
For Sale

BUY THIS STUFF BEFORE IT GOES TO FLEABAY
\
PRICE DROPS

2- xfx 7900 gtxs clocked 665/1630 289.00shipped or the pair for 565.00.
Never overclocked, double life time warranty never registered(pics to come)obo on hold for a few days
if interested in the 7900 gtxs , pm me, even though on hold , i will take offers

the reason the 7900 gtxs are on hold is one is being rma'd after doing some testing before letting them out the dooor,one card was causing intermittent lockups all of a sudden.and i wont sell it in that condition so i got xfx to agree to a cross ship rma. ,. If interested shoot me a pm and we will work some thing out, xfx is putting a rush on this for me, and the new card is expected by wed or thursday

Lian li pc65 usb good condition, missing hard drive cage and some thumb screws.65.00 split shipping costs obo

Compaq P1210 22 inch CRT Monitor 75.00 local pick up only portland or area . 22 inch, CRT, Mitsubishi Diamondtron picture tube.Dot Pitch: 0.24 mm, Max. Resolution: 1920 x 1440 (pics coming)obo

PC Games
All Games are retail and have valid cd keys. Prices shipped.obo
Madden DVD 2007. 20.00
doom3 CD 9.00
G.R.A.W DVD 20.00
Oblivion special edition DVD 30.00
company of heros DVD 30.00
titan quest dvd 15.00

will trade pc games for the following psp games+ some cash
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2
Killzone Liberation
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony
Ace Combat X Skies Of Deception

Pics will be up this evening.

Payment via paypal only, im a verified premier member

heat

please bump for looking

PB090183.jpg

if interested in the 7900 gtxs , pm me, even though on hold , i will take offers

the reason the 7900 gtxs are on hold is one is being rma'd after doing some testing before letting them out the dooor,one card was causing intermittent lockups all of a sudden.and i wont sell it in that condition so i got xfx to agree to a cross ship rma. ,. If interested shoot me a pm and we will work some thing out, xfx is putting a rush on this for me, and the new card is expected by wed or thursday

Games, Case, monitor still for slae

Thread Closed due to death in the Family

I will be out of town for the next week due to a death in the family

Mods please close this thread

Back