For Sale: Macbook 13.3" 2.0 ghz

gzervali2006

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a Macbook 13.3" screen 2.0 ghz I would like to sell. The processor is an Intel core duo 2GHz. It currently has 1 GB of ram, with a 800mhz bus speed, 80 GB hard drive, and the superdrive on it. It works completely flawlessly and is in great cosmetic condition. Some information is posted below.

Model name: Macbook
Model Identifier: 3,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed 2 GHZ
Number of Processors: 1
Number of Cores: 2
L2 Cache 4 MB
Memory: 1 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz
Boot ROM Version: mB31.008E.802
SMC Version: 1.24f2
Serial Number: W87462S7762
Sudden Motion Sensor:
State: Enabled.

I'm looking for $625 shipped OR BEST OFFER for this laptop. I do not currently have a charger for it so I am willing to pay for one if you decide to buy this. I have a ton of pictures. Please private message me if your interested I am open to trades as well.

Macbook

Purchased about 10 months ago. Has the standard Applecare warranty of a year with you being able to extend it. This model is the later 2008 one.

OP, I think you need to clarify what MacBook this is. The only MacBook to come with a CoreDuo (as opposed to a Core 2 Duo) was the original MacBook that came out in 2006. Here is the specs on all the Macbook's. http://lowendmac.com/macbookpro/macbook-index.html
My dad owns a black one with the same specs as yours and he bought it when the Intel Macbook's launched in 2006.

The early 2008 Macbook only came with a 2.1 and a 2.4 GHz CPU option.

Please clarify.

Thats all well and good, but the late 2008 Macbook only had an option for the 2.1GHz CPU. You should post some screenshots of the Apple System Profiler screens.

I'm not trying to be a pain here, but I want to clarify exactly what version of Macbook this is for any potential buyers.

Good Idea: I just went to the Apple System Profiler and this is what I found out:

Model name: Macbook
Model Identifier: 3,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed 2 GHZ
Number of Processors: 1
Number of Cores: 2
L2 Cache 4 MB
Memory: 1 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz
Boot ROM Version: mB31.008E.802
SMC Version: 1.24f2
Serial Number: W87462S7762
Sudden Motion Sensor:
State: Enabled.

A screenshot would be a little more useful. Cmd+Shift+3

Its also a little concerning that that serial number doesn't register in Apple's Tech Specs search. When I put the serial number in for my iMac it comes up like this.

The serial number matches and comes up on there. Are you interested in buying or are you just trying to help?

A screenshot would be a little more useful. Cmd+Shift+3

Its also a little concerning that that serial number doesn't register in Apple's Tech Specs search. When I put the serial number in for my iMac it comes up like this.

Yeah, the serial doesn't work for me either. FYI, this guy wants to buy my similarly speced black macbook for 710 (lol). Considering the fake serial # and who knows what he is trying to do.

The serial you posted in post 16 was this "W87462S7762". If you enter that here, you get nothing. Maybe you just typed it wrong, that's why I suggested you post actual screenshots.

I'm just trying to help. I know alot about Mac's and some things in your original post didn't add up, so I did some digging.

Thanks for the help. I'll take a screen shot when I can later today which will show off all that information including the correct serial number.

My apologies went snowboarding this weekend. I'll post a screen shot tonight and also it is still available for sale.

Back