for sale - Silverstone, Corsair 520HX, G.Skill, Scythe, ASUS matx

Status
Not open for further replies.

kencheeto

2[H]4U
Heatware under kencheeto

Silverstone SG03
- Have taken great care of this case, only modifications made have been to remove the fan filter on the front and the firewire cable for a cleaner interior. Everything works and the case will be shipped in original packaging.
- Includes two S-FLEX SFF21F fans as well as the aftermarket Silverstone fan controller preinstalled.
newegg link, $80 shipped

Corsair 520HX
- In great condition, used at roughly 50% load. Comes with cable bag and all accessories.
newegg link, PENDING

ASUS P5KPL-AM/PS s775 micro-atx motherboard
- The board is three months old, purchased in February 2009 and has been lightly used in the Silverstone case.
- Comes with all accessories; this is a great basic board, has onboard Intel 3100 video, gigabit lan.
newegg link, SOLD

G.Skill DDR2-800 2x2gb RAM
- This ram needs no introduction; works perfectly at stock settings, 24hr memtest stable.
newegg link, PENDING

Scythe Shuriken
- A great low-profile cpu cooler for anything less than a quadcore. The thing is super quiet and keeps temps on my e8400 under control, which I found to be impressive.
- Pair this with a Scythe 100x25mm fan and temps will be even better.
newegg link, SOLD

Everything will be shipped via UPS Ground as I get a decent discount through them. ConUS only. Payment must be through NON-CC PAYPAL ONLY. PM me for details and please bump if you looked :)

Last edited:
ASUS P5KPL-AM/PS s775 micro-atx motherboard
- The board is three months old, purchased in February 2009 and has been lightly used in the Silverstone case.
- Comes with all accessories; this is a great basic board, has onboard Intel 3100 video, gigabit lan.
newegg link, $37 shipped

Sold!
PM coming

hmm im eyein that case.... Maybe...

EDIT:: im REALLY lookin at that caze, if its not gone by sunday, ill be snatchin it prolly.

Last edited:
Bump for a great trader. ;)

Asus board arrived today; UPS beat the crap out of the box (but that's not his fault :D). Anyway board looks in excellent condition and I'll be leaving heat later after I do a quick boot/post or two. Thanks man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back