Volcano 11 Heatsink and Fan
Ethernet Card
Nice Black Case with Window

$378 shipped or best pffer, pm or im me on AIM LeBronville

pcm1.jpg

pcm2.jpg

Heat: LeBronville
E-Mail: [email protected]

May I suggest to both Lebronville and BusaOrZX12 to correct this issue and involve a For Sale/ Trade moderator - before either of you continue trading (or for that matter resorting to name calling - Troll is not a nice thing to be called -) on this forum.
Get a mod involved a.s.a.p. and get this fixed so others won't be wary of trading with either of you. Both of your reputations (at the very least) are on the line.
Just a friendly suggestion.

HvyMtl said:
May I suggest to both Lebronville and BusaOrZX12 to correct this issue and involve a For Sale/ Trade moderator - before either of you continue trading (or for that matter resorting to name calling - Troll is not a nice thing to be called -) on this forum.
Get a mod involved a.s.a.p. and get this fixed so others won't be wary of trading with either of you. Both of your reputations (at the very least) are on the line.
Just a friendly suggestion.
I always ship when I say I will and pay others immeadiately. I don't scam anybody, I disclose everything I am able to about any components I sell such as if it has been OC. So, I can be alot of things but a trader to be wary of I am not.

BusaOrZX12 said:
Dude, your mistaken.

You are aware your breaking a forum rule right?

Even if you are ripped off thread crapping is breaking the rules :/

I didn't quite see it as threadcrapping as it was directed at someone besides the OP. I cannot make the same claim for my other post.

However, what if.....I never posted in this thread and you decided to buy the system. What if you paid him and never receive the system. Would you be upset once you found out I could of changed your mind by disclosing what happened in the transaction between LeBronville and I? What is the lesser of two evils?
LadyMakoFox said:
You are aware your breaking a forum rule right?

Even if you are ripped off thread crapping is breaking the rules :/

BusaOrZX12 said:
I didn't quite see it as threadcrapping as it was directed at someone besides the OP. I cannot make the same claim for my other post.

However, what if.....I never posted in this thread and you decided to buy the system. What if you paid him and never receive the system. Would you be upset once you found out I could of changed your mind by disclosing what happened in the transaction between LeBronville and I? What is the lesser of two evils?

Theres more respectful ways to do so, you could have posted a link to your thread and said "BEWARE SEE THIS"

instead your keeping his thread alive by posting over and over in it.

Edit:
Shouldn't he be asked to respond to that thread by now? I mean he has logged on since it was made and if it was about me I'd have answered.

As I stated yesterday LeBronville said he has shipped the system back to me.

I would like to thank everyone who helped and offered suggestions along with any behind the scenes communications that took place in an attempt to bring about a peaceful resolution of this matter. I made many mistakes and appreciate all the help I received along with the constructive critisism.
Thanks,
Mike

Back