"For the [H]orde Boxen Giveaway!" Signup

gkanakis

[H]ard|Gawd
FREE i7 COMPUTER - "For the [H]orde" Boxen Giveaway!

You can sign up at any time during the giveaway
Rules:

1. Fold for Team 33, [H]ardOCP

2. Active fold for the full length of giveaway once you sign up.
Which last until October 31, 2010.

3.There is three sign up periods for this giveaway.

Edit: No points requirement extended til the end of August!!

#1: July 22th - August 31st

If you signup during this period you have no point minimum requirements, just fold everyday as usual.

#2: September 1st - September 30th
If you signup during this period you have to accumulate at least 1,000,000 points and fold everyday after you sign up.

#3: October 1st - October 31st
If you signup during this period you have to accumulate at least 2,000,000 points and fold everyday after you sign up.

If you have an issue with folding for a day or so, this is fine.
But if its for an extended time, then you will be DQed.
Just send me a PM to let me know what's going on.

You must post your Team 33 Badge!

If I don't see this:

or a link to you [H]orde profile

http://www.hardfolding.com/fh_stats/index.php?pz=102&tnum=33&id=8064

You are not entered!

Learn how to get a badge here.

Test your badge here.

That is it! See who wins on November 1st!!

For discussion about the giveaway or to see what's in the system go HERE!

Will update list every day or two.

Last edited:
1st one in !!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHNIKIES at the give aways :)......heres for hoping I win......worst case Science will always win

Last edited:
count me in

man..i had to sell my gtx470 which i had folding since i lost my job. this would take care of that loss

^^^Signed.

Not sure what you mean by 1/2/3 million minimum. There's no way I can accumulate that may points by then. This took me over 3 weeks to get alone.

^^^Signed.

Not sure what you mean by 1/2/3 million minimum. There's no way I can accumulate that may points by then. This took me over 3 weeks to get alone.
It depends on your signup date. Since you signed up now, there is no points requirement. The instructions are quite clear if you read them.

I guess I can leave the boinc crew and come back to f@h with evga closing the way they are.

screw it.. its a new month.. time to overclock my cpu again and start folding.. will be the first time ive folded under my own name in over a year and a half which sucks because i have to run 10 smp WU's now to get bonus points.. should be up and running by tonight..

Ok it's August 2nd and the contest is officially live.

Make sure you post your tags and are producing points.

Everyone has until August 5th to get this signed up and have a no point limit.

Again producing points everyday, unless your running a bigadv or have a small issue!

If I see an issue, I will send you a PM.

I would much appreciate a folding rig, it would help me get into the Top 100 a lot faster!

Thanks for doing this! I wish I had spare hardware laying around to donate to stuff like this...maybe someday I will be able to contribute and give back.

Back