Frank's Bargain Basement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fowen

Gawd
If you don't like my prices, PM me with an offer. Low ballers are welcome but usually not accepted. I love to bundle!

If you look, please bump the thread. I will return the favor.

Wanted:
Plantronics CS50-USB Headset system
Vantec IceBerq or Similar
Cheaper Antec Power Supply (300+ W)
120mm fans

For Sale:

Computer Cases
NZXT Duet Media Center Case - $40 - Really scratched up, someone with some paint and skill could get a deal on this case. Sells for $89 new @The Egg. Great design for a media center case!

RAM
3x Hynix 256mb PC2-5300 - $10 ea or $15 for all 3! - Ram pulled from a HP laptop. 1Rx16 PC2-5300S-555-12
2x Hynix 512mb PC2-5300 - $15 ea or $20 for the pair! - Ram pulled from a HP laptop. 2Rx16 PC2-5300S-555-12

Video Cards & Accessories
XFX 6600GT AGP - $30 - My favorite card of all times!
Accelero Twin Turbo - $20 - Bought for a 9800GT but decided to fix the stock HSF.
iandh Black Custom Ramsinks - $20 - Bought for a 9800GT, would fit but would require a little customization, will work on 8800GT and other cards without issue. I decided to repair/mod the stock heatsinks. I am told these are the best on the market and I tend to believe them. - http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=165270

Misc Computer Parts
IOGear MiniView Micro 2 Port KVM - $10 - Brand new in packaging 2 port KVM.
RJ45 Crimpers - $10 - RJ45 crimpers. Blue Handles. Comes with 8 RJ45 connectors to get you started,
Netgear DGND3300 - $60 - A nice Wireless N Router/ADSL Modem combo. Was using it with Qwest but I now have cable.
Microsoft USB Infrared Receiver - $10 - The metal casing on the USB port was bent and I bent it back. Doesn't affect the device at all as far as I can tell. Plugged it in and it worked fine.
Brother TN460 Toner - $25 - New "compatible" TN460 Brother Toner. I used to use this brand for over 15 printers in my last office and never had any issue. Been sitting on a shelf for 3 years.
New Dell AS501 Speaker Bar - $20 - Brand new (still in original packaging) AS501 Speakerbar. This was the model that came with a power adapter but we removed the power adapter to rteplace a failed adapter. This will attach to the higher end Dell monitors like the Ultrasharp line P series, etc.
Dell AS501 Speaker Bar - $15 - Same as above, just used.
Sound Blaster Audigy (Gold:SB0090) - $15 - Bought on [H], sat on a shelf and never used.
Custom Enermax EG365P-VE Mod as a Secondary PSU - $45 - This PSU was in a custom workstation. The user wanted to keep their machine but had too many accessories and could not replace the PSU because it was propritary. This has a special relay to turn the secondary PSU on when the primary PSU starts.
Asus Fan/heatsink - $5 - For a AMD 939 processor.
Cooler Master Ball Bearing Heatsink/Fan - $2 - For a AMD Socket 7 processor.
Passive Heatsink - $2 - Used on a old P3.
Pair of Cooler Master Heatsinks/Fans - $7 - Used on a old Dual P3 Setup.

Motherboards, Processors and Accessories
SuperMicro 370DLE Dual Processor Motherboard - $45 - Pulled out of an old home grown server.
Thermalright XP-90 - $15 - Big chunk of copper. Couple of bent fins but not in horrible condition. Used this in a previous media center build.

Some of the motherboards will be bad, some won't. Been sitting in a box for years. I don't have the time to test each one so I am letting them go cheap. For the following group of Motherboards.... $5 a piece, $15 for 5 or $20.00 for all.

TekRam P5MVP-A4 Socket 7 Motherboard
Biostar M5SAA Socket 7 Motherboard
Dell OEM PGA370 Motherboard
Unknown Pentium II Slot Motherboard with Video and Sound onboard

Misc Electronics
Audio Chassis Mount Jack - $2 - 3.5mm Closed Circuit mounts in 1/4 hole.
JVC KD-SH99 Faceplate - $10 - Faceplate for a car stereo system. Worked when it was taken out, stereo stolen.
VideoNowXP - $5 - Looks like a mini portable DVD player but it takes custom discs. When I power it up a splash screen starts but won't go any further because I don't have a disk.

Mobile
Samsung SGH-T329 (Broken Screen) - $5 - Cell phone for T-Mobile with a broken screen. Charges, turns on, just the main screen is broken.
Samsung Instinct Data Cable and AC Charger - $5 - Data Charger Model: APCBS11UBE, Travel AC Adapter Model: TAD437JBE
Motorola Microtac 650 - $5 - Vintage cell phone. I do not have the charger.

Traded/Sold
Dell AS501 Speaker Bar - $15 - A speaker bar designed to attach to Ultrasharp monitors. Will attach to other
monitors with seperate power adapter. - Sold to eternaljammer
Sprint Samsung Instinct SPH-M800 - $60 - Comes with case and charger. - Traded to Atl530i
Dell P2310H - $200 - 23" 1080p LCD with Display Port. Purchased last November - Sold to Diarrg

Sold/Traded to sduneman3
Abit-VP6 Dual Socket 370 Motherboard w/1Ghz or so Celeron Processor - $45
DFI LanParty CFX3200 Socket 939 Motherboard - $35
Sotyo SY-K7ADA Socket 462 Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro2 Socket 462 Motherboard
Soyo SY-5EMA+ V1.1 Socket 7 Motherboard

Lian-Li PC602 Case - $40 - It is DIRTY (been in storage) missing the front USB door, 1x CD ROM Cover and 1x Floppy Drive Cover. Only has 11 thumbscrews. - Sold to Vapor1000
BFG 6800GT AGP - $37 - Just sitting on the shelf but it is working! - Sold to Kckazdude
HP/Asus A8AE-LE Socket 939 Motherboard - $20 - Working pull from a HP desktop. - Sold Locally

Sold to RogueTrip
VooDoo5 3dfx 5500 64mb AGP - $40 - Own a piece of history. In good condition.
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 (Gold:SB0240) - $20 - Bought on [H], sat on a shelf and never used.
Asus A7V-VM Socket 462 Motherboard
Abit KT7 Socket 462 Motherboard
ECS Elitegroup K7VTA3 Socket 462 Motherboard
Transcend TS-AKT4 Socket 462 Motherboard
ePoX EP-8KTA3+ Socket 462 Motherboard
ECS Elitegroup K7VVZA Rev 3.0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back