free 1 year wired magazine subscription

msde

Weaksauce
saw this on www.techbargains.com, haven't seen it here yet.

http://www.discountmags.com/subscriptions.php

EDIT: Please de-select "Automatically parse links in text" below the text box when posting free stuff. The reason for this is that when you click a live link, it will show in their referral logs where the hit came from. Many times the originating site will discontinue the offer when they see that they are getting a lot of hits from a "deals" or "freebie" forum. It only takes a few seconds to copy/paste the url. :)

- Lethal

Thank you very much, my last free subscription suddenly dissapeared. Thanks much, great mag.

Thanks, i signed up myself and my RA :). He gets a kick out of getting free stuff i have sent to him...
Just wondering, do these free subscriptions just end at the end of the year or do they charge you if you don't cancel after the first year?

sweet! and to think that I picked up a subscription card for Wired today at the dr's office... was gonna PAY for a subscription!!! OH the stupidity!! Thanks [H]!!

How can they charge you if they didn't get your CC#?

Sure, they can send you a bill, just don't pay it!

thanks much.

if anyone knows where i can get free subscriptions to Blender, Stuff, Maxim, Rolling Stone or any of the other good ones, plz pm me

had some but their bout to lapse
thankya

Back