Free 1 YR Stuff mag and Computer Shopper

PCduster

Limp Gawd
Found it on over at slickdeals.net I think.

I just signed up for 1 year on each, did not need to enter CC info either. It's at magsforless.com.

Stuff Mag

Coupon code: freestuff

Computer Shopper

Coupon code: freecs

enjoy, and good luck!
EDIT: just realized you could prolly do the 4 year deal and still get it all for free. See if you can get a better deal than I. lol

EDIT #2: nope, 1 year only, it looks like. Good luck guys.

if you're clever, you can sign yourself up as a magazine reseller. They have several magazine subscriptions for free. This is why I get Wired, EGM, Stuff, and Maxim for free. Good deal!

EDIT: Also, just a plug for my friend:

http://www.discountmags.com

Least said:
if you're clever, you can sign yourself up as a magazine reseller. They have several magazine subscriptions for free. This is why I get Wired, EGM, Stuff, and Maxim for free. Good deal!

Lol, nice!

I was hoping the coupon codes would work for other too. I have been trying the word "free" before some other mag names I am interested in. Would be nice if it works.

yea, I noticed it was slow also. Probably getting a ton of traffic. I saw the deal posted on a couple freebie sites.

Least said:

EDIT: Also, just a plug for my friend:

http://www.discountmags.com

how would I go signing up as a reseller? :confused:

aZn_plyR said:
how would I go signing up as a reseller? :confused:

Well you see, that's why I said you have to be clever :)

Not to say you aren't clever, but ... yeah.

So, how may I use my cleverness to get them to send me more free magazines!! :D ?????

noobtech said:
This should be in the "FREE STUFF" section btw...

You may be right, but it's good to spread the <3 to all forums with this deal! :D

Im stuck at the ship/payment option... it says choose you payment method but it is blank........... + the only button i see is the modify order button... YET no move on to the next stage button.. maybe they stopped it...

I just did it for the both and it worked! I had to do two seperate orders but no biggie ... thanks guys! :D

Diablo said:
Im stuck at the ship/payment option... it says choose you payment method but it is blank........... + the only button i see is the modify order button... YET no move on to the next stage button.. maybe they stopped it...
Choose paypal...both worked for me.

meh... i'm already getting stuff for free until november of 2010... don't recall signing up that much but w/e.

oh yea... getting maxim for free until august of 08 and fhm for free until september of 08... good stuff

noobtech said:
How do you get it free for so long?

the code WAS for 4 years, but now it is only for 1. The code also works for 2.84 of additional years too.

/\ ^ /\ ^ /\ ^ /\ ^ /\ Old Thread
--------------------

Yeah, i never got these, anyone else got them yet? i still have the confirmation emails.

I can't get these codes to work for 1yr subscriptions, is this deal "loldead"?

-jkpq45

Ocean said:
/\ ^ /\ ^ /\ ^ /\ ^ /\
Old Thread
--------------------

Yeah, i never got these, anyone else got them yet? i still have the confirmation emails.

wow, I totally forgot I did this. I havn't recieved ANY magazines :( Someone has my info and is going to steal my identity. wack

Hmm i ordered Stuff magazine as well when this deal was up, it's definetely been at least 2 months now and I haven't received anything... =T

been over 5 months now, and i still have not recieved either of the magazines. emailed the customer support, and no response either... :mad:

I got my subscriptions about two months ago but mistakenly had them delivered to work. Ok for Computer Shopper but I had to redirect the Stuff one to home because they have the tendency of including bikini clad women on the cover. I believe the mail guy was even embarassed for me as he had delivered them face down in my inbox at work. ;)

nitzerebb6 said:
I got my subscriptions about two months ago but mistakenly had them delivered to work. Ok for Computer Shopper but I had to redirect the Stuff one to home because they have the tendency of including bikini clad women on the cover. I believe the mail guy was even embarassed for me as he had delivered them face down in my inbox at work. ;)
do you work in redwood city, by some long odds? XD

Back