Free $10 Food Item from Schwans ~ First 500,000 **Starts 8/1/09**

jjager85

2[H]4U
www.schwans.com/FREE

AMERICA'S LARGEST HOME FOOD DELIVERY COMPANY IS GIVING AWAY FREE FOOD TO THE FIRST 500,000 NEW CUSTOMERS

IT'S AS EASY AS 1,2, FREE

1- Go to www.schwans.com/FREE
2- Order any one item for $10 or less
3- We will deliver it to your home for FREE

Looking for free food? Who isn't? But you're just a bit early. The Free Food giveway promotion starts Aug. 1, 2009. Complete details regarding this offer will be available on www.schwans.com/FREE on 8/1. We'll see you soon!

*No purchase necessary. Offer ends 9/30/09 and limited to the first 500,000 new residential/household customers (i.e., have not purchased any products from Schwan's Home Service, Inc. within the past 14 weeks) who are located in an existing route of Schwan's Home Service. Limited to one offer per residence/household and may not be combined with any other offer or promotion. Local and state sales taxes may apply. Other restrictions apply.

by the way, i read somewhere else that they might charge $1 delivery fee so be prepared

Last edited:
Thanks!

I got 2lbs of Alaskan Salmon and 1lb of mini steaks delivered to my door for $10.68 after tax!

Should be delivered on Wednesday.

I went for a free frozen pizza myself... I suppose I should have looked around a bit harder for something else :p

all i really saw that was any good was * Triple Play Turkey Meatballs and Pasta Dinner
* 2-11.25 oz. trays, 1.41 lbs./$9.99

all i had to pay is .06 lol still cant beat that price.

Last edited:
Do Not Do This. My mother in law did something similar to this years ago. To this day these guys still show up at her door bugging the hell out of her with flyers and offers and whatever else. Once they have your name and address it's all over. Not worth the $10 of burgers.

Do Not Do This. My mother in law did something similar to this years ago. To this day these guys still show up at her door bugging the hell out of her with flyers and offers and whatever else. Once they have your name and address it's all over. Not worth the $10 of burgers.

Ooops.... didn't see your post before I ordered. Good thing its being delivered to my parents house and not my apartment then. :D

we did have that problem, till we told the guy that it would be counted as harassment if he didnt stop coming to our house, he stopped immediately.

by the way, i read somewhere else that they might charge $1 delivery fee so be prepared

I bought from Schwans many years ago.

The service is convenient and the food is very good... but it can be pricey.
That was the reason we stopped. It just got to be too expensive.

And yes, the delivery guy continued to stop once a week, every week, for months.
And when he stopped, that's when the phone calls started up. Two or three call per week.

Wife and I have been talking about how we miss some of their foods, but also agree that the "hassle factor" might keep us from EVER using Schwans again.

we did have that problem, till we told the guy that it would be counted as harassment if he didnt stop coming to our house, he stopped immediately.

They do charge $1, so it's technically not free stuff. :D

Anyway, pretty much what jjager said, they are persistent but if you make it clear you will get upset if they come back they will leave you alone.

These delivery guys are just trying to make a living, but it's unfortunate it needs to be that way. Schwan's pay is ridiculously low, and their hours are outrageous, and the delivery guys live on commission. That's why there was no way I was giving them my information for $10 worth of "free" food.

These delivery guys are just trying to make a living, but it's unfortunate it needs to be that way. Schwan's pay is ridiculously low, and their hours are outrageous, and the delivery guys live on commission. That's why there was no way I was giving them my information for $10 worth of "free" food.

where do you get they live on commission only? it clearly states on the back of there truck that you get $35,000 a year PLUS commission..... anyways has anyone got there stuff yet?

got my stuff yesterday, had to pay $1 plus Tax, kinda sucked my wife also ordered something but put down as she had an apartment and he didnt want to give anything. so all we got was my order. tightwad.

Back