Free Amp 4 Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this would work in canada? we have like walmart and stuff, seven eleven and all that. Does anyone know? I don't want to get my snowshoes on and get my sleigh ready for nothing.

I didnt know these were from 4chan... haha. I saw them on a completely different very "well behaved" forum. Kind of sucks...only used 2 so far and both worked. I'm not surprised I suppose, but oh well...the stores will take care of it sooner or later haha

way to make me feel bad, i got 18 cases to sell and just realized they're fake, bummer.

I hope this was sarcasm... How can you feel good about ripping them off to the tune of 18 cases? If they'd not been fake, they certainly wouldn't be envisioning someone to print a bunch of these out every day up until 12/31 and go raiding through every store multiple times per day.

Last edited:
i tried at a kwik shop, they wouldn't take it cause it wasn't clear enough :( o well, i guess ill try some of the other kroger stores

used at wal-mart and wallgreens today. Both worked fine.

CVS and Marcs (NE ohio store chain) both didn't have the 4 packs.

Can someone PM me a new link or the actual image? I'll print some more out.

What would happen if you were to redeem them now? i doubt they'd throw you in the slammer because you "didn't know they were counterfeit"

Coupon Information Corporation ...with a msn hotmail email account, rofl. Look out, they're gonna git cha.

Yeah he/she/it PM'd me that also.

I'll just scan the one I have left and reprint that.

I hope this was sarcasm... How can you feel good about ripping them off to the tune of 18 cases? If they'd not been fake, they certainly wouldn't be envisioning someone to print a bunch of these out every day up until 12/31 and go raiding through every store multiple times per day.

It was, picked up 3 of these for some friends who drink the garbage thinking it to either be a poor marketing scheme or fake; checked later and found the latter to be true.

haha, me too. What a dolt. This looks like a job for 4chan. ^_^

wouldn't be surprised if someone somewhere gets charged a hefty fine using this fake coupons and stealing

not only would I personally not use fake coupons but I don't drink energy drinks anyway

wouldn't be surprised if someone somewhere gets charged a hefty fine using this fake coupons and stealing

not only would I personally not use fake coupons but I don't drink energy drinks anyway

They're probably more concerned about going after the people who made the coupon rather than the people who used it without knowing it was fake.

are you really that worried? maybe you should go back to the place you got it for free and turn yourself in.

I'm am talking about getting caught while using it, what they would do. I don't care if a walmart gets ripped off a little bit.

I was able to get 3 box for free yesterday and today at the 2 places I went to turned me down I might try tomorrow after work, but I dont think they will be taking them much longer.

everyone is this thread is going to live a horrible life of diabetes then go to hell lol

OP edited, will not share link anymore.

I didn't know this was fake at the time I posted it. It seemed to be good to be true, so I assume it was a mis print or accidental universal coupon instead of "one use" series of coupons. (anyone who works in retail will know what I mean and what the difference between the two is).

I also was pm'd the link...but once more: http://www.cents-off.com/doc/PepsiCoJuly292009.pdf

Anyone who continues to use the coupon, do so at your own risk and moral discretion...

I got PMed by CIC too.....

Looks like stores are prolly putting the kabosh on this.

The CIC acts fast, everyone is getting PM'ed who posted in this thread.. I wonder who would take CIC2009 to make them create an account here as CIC2009b lol

I got PMed by CIC too.....

Looks like stores are prolly putting the kabosh on this.

The CIC acts fast, everyone is getting PM'ed who posted in this thread.. I wonder who would take CIC2009 to make them create an account here as CIC2009b lol

My guess is something like this has happened here before and they couldn't remember the password to the CIC2009 account, so they made CIC2009b. Purely speculation of course.

OP edited, will not share link anymore.

I didn't know this was fake at the time I posted it. It seemed to be good to be true, so I assume it was a mis print or accidental universal coupon instead of "one use" series of coupons. (anyone who works in retail will know what I mean and what the difference between the two is).

I also was pm'd the link...but once more: http://www.cents-off.com/doc/PepsiCoJuly292009.pdf

Anyone who continues to use the coupon, do so at your own risk and moral discretion...

Pussy.

I'll host it.

Pussy.

I'll host it.
<snip>

no difference now...you're going to have no luck using it anymore regardless - by this time itll be shutdown with the exception of a very few straggler stores - and good luck finding those.

regardless, ill take my morals (and apparent vagina) elsewhere.

no difference now...you're going to have no luck using it anymore regardless - by this time itll be shutdown with the exception of a very few straggler stores - and good luck finding those.

regardless, ill take my morals (and apparent vagina) elsewhere.
me too. I honestly did not realize how big of a deal coupon fraud is. Apparently it's becoming a problem that's rapidly growing. I do not use coupons for much at all usually.

Drinking my last free Amp as I type this, and I must admit it was good while it lasted. RIP shady coupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back