Free "As Good As It Gets" DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.freebiz mag.com/emailgood01welcome.htm

take the space out of the url...beats me why that heppened...sorry

Link works now... but try making the space more obvious though, like maybe putting a few ***'s instead of the space, or unchecking the "automatically parse url's" box.

-SEAL

the actual link is the free biz mag one... I have no idea why the !!!! showed up. I did a cut-n-paste and it looked fine on preview...submit borked it. Sorry.

i'd guess the forum is designed to block that site.. which means its probably a scam.

If it's a scam, I'd like to apologize up front. We'll just have to see.

Originally posted by eldiet
i'd guess the forum is designed to block that site.. which means its probably a scam.
bingo...this thread will be locked any second

I'v gotten things from them before. It's been posted a lot, so anyone now probably will not get it. As they said they only had a certain amount of 225 or so.

Originally posted by Cain
Anyone know why? Also, why isn't it mentioned anywhere?
Yep, the URL is censored here.

The URL is banned because all FBM does is gather peoples info to sell, then they spam you.

I've actually gotten every magazine that I subscribed to from them. There is a trick to shorten the application process substantially.

After submitting your name, email, job info, etc there will be a screen that will offer you additional magazines.
Make sure all but the original magazine are UNCHECKED.
Then hit next and the application will ask you a few questions about whether you want xx magazine or yy magazine.
Click the "No thanks" radio button and answer the other questions.
Then hit next and it will ask you to confirm your information.
Do that and you should receive your subscription within a month or two.

Also, I don't receive spam from them at all. I only get offers for more free magazines. Enjoy.

There's a reason why the url is blocked out. Don't circumvent the censors, it'll only get you warned by the mods.

There's a reason why the url is blocked out. Don't circumvent the censors, it'll only get you warned by the mods.

It would be nice if that information happend to be posted somewhere....it might help if the search function worked too (which might help locate that information). Getting warned by the mods is one thing, but they gotta provide the information beforehand to prevent it or they're just part of the problem.

The blocking is due to either a scam site, a known email collection site, an offensive site or referral site. It is usually self evident when you post a link which is blocked consistently that it is a function of the forum controls. There is not enough room to post each and every rule, guideline or historical no-no that has collected on the board for the past four years. It's a learning curve that comes with board usage and that is why we have mods and admins to monitor things. If it was a real issue, there would be a reference to the page blocking, but it is infrequent. Hope that answers the conspiracy questions :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back