Free BAWLS!!!!

"[font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica]Free samples are subject to customer verification. Shipping costs may apply if abused!"

says right on the front page, I ordered 12 and got no shipping charges. maybe they're assuming people will order more than one? hope mine comes :\ if not i've got a few emergency cases in the closet :D
[/font]
[/font]

I just ordered 4, we'll see. :D If it works, I'll have to buy from them for sure.

$34 shipped is really good for a case of baws though. Thinkgeek after the cheapest shipping ends up at around 40-50 bucks. I froogled bawls and got a case with ups ground for $39. Nothing beats going to cons and lans though :) Quakecon = $20 a case w00t!

i ordered 10, just to be on the safe side ( i decided against ordering 40 :p ) ....lol i really hope this comes because i have never tasted bawls before :(

Does 26 bottles count as abuse? A little more then 2 cases. But hey, it's free, and they have no way to bill me except COD in which case I won't accept the package. But hey, like everyone else says, it's worth a shot. :p :rolleyes:

Anyone daring enough to email a ques?

"What constitutes abuse?"

well i started with 1

then i saw someone did a few, so i decided to put 50 in my cart. hope its not COD. LOL

so its one order of 1 and the second order of 50

even if it is COD...it would be cheaper then paying for the bawls AND the shipping ;)

EDIT: just put my order in. we'll see how it goes :)

thanks for the link

hmm... let us know when anyone receives theirs..I'll order then (if there are any left!) That website just looks... odd to me.

Good find..

Haha, I just placed another order for 100 and that confirmed too. If this works I'm definitely grabbing another 500 or so

illgiveumorality said:
Haha, I just placed another order for 100 and that confirmed too. If this works I'm definitely grabbing another 500 or so

OMG, lol. I ordered six and thought I was c00l. 500 is a lil abusive as per the rules, no?

put in an order for 100. let the fun (and possible future legal action) begin! man my friends are gonna piss themselves if this works and i get 100 cases free of charge. XD

i just realised...100 cases.. at 24 bottles a case...holy crap that's a lot of energy drinks! ha ha. i'll enver get them. it'll take a small semi to ship them all here. ha ha.

I, ordered only 1. But seeing this thread makes me think I wont get it.

Its the greedy idiots that order 100, that make these deals not work..

You do realize that shipping something like soda does cost alot of money.. and if you "refuse the package", then I hope they come after you for the cost of shipping them to you, and back from you.

Sweet just ordered 12 and free shipping. Hopefully it goes through, I love bawls! It is $1.79 a bottle here, they dont sell cases at 7-11 :(

if they had a decent web site i migth think my self a bad person for odering a sample when i have a case and a half in the fridge

ultatryon@ecc said:
You do realize that shipping something like soda does cost alot of money.. and if you "refuse the package", then I hope they come after you for the cost of shipping them to you, and back from you.
they can't just come after you with shipping charges... doesn't work that way slick.

I ordered it...

I've never had it before, I'm interested in what it taste like as they don't sell it out here in BFE...

I'm sure they go through and screen out orders that have more than 1 in them. Probably some kind of automated process.

BonerDoner said:
I tried to order a quantity of 100. This could be interesting.

lol i ordered 100 as well lol im just dreaming of the look on my familys faces when i cart in 100 bottles lol

anyone get theirs yet, i am getting low, only a case and a half left in the fridge. hope they come soon. or compusa here i come

A) It's sunday
B) It's standard UPS SHipping, not exactly 4 day delivery, try back in a week.

Well... The standard UPS Ground shipping cost of 24 bottles was listed as $40.14 on my checkout page. Of course I chose the free offer shipping.

Back