Free Bayer Contour USB glucose meter

Looks really nice, but I get a new meter everytime I take my 8 year old to see his endocrinologist. The one he uses now interfaces with his Insulin pump and continuous glucose monitor. Gonna check to see if this one will work with them.

Not sure if the site is getting hammered or they are out at this point and time. I will wait and see and if it seems to be gone i will mark the thread "dead".

I know this is free and all, but Bayer made this guy their chairman shorty after WWII and sponsored Joseph Mengele's experiments. Just sayin'...

CONTOURUpgrade form is unavailable. Please try again later.

If you are experiencing issues while attempting to place your order for a free Bayer meter online - please call to order by phone.

Wats that?

Seems they have ran out of the usb ones. and now giving away the regular ones now. They must have got hammered pretty hard and perhaps redoing the site to change it.

Please call 1-888-216-8478 to order by phone. They said they can get you the regular one by calling and giving the same info if you like to do that.

i think the offer is over. I tried signing up but form spits out "please select a color". The form doesn't have a select color option. ugh! I would really like to get one for my dad.

Looks really nice, but I get a new meter everytime I take my 8 year old to see his endocrinologist. The one he uses now interfaces with his Insulin pump and continuous glucose monitor. Gonna check to see if this one will work with them.

Same here, cept I'm not 8 :)

what pump does he have?

I got one & this is what it said. This will come in handy for a relative of mine.

Thank You!
Thank you for responding to our offer. Most products will be delivered within 5-7 business days, however, please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.

You will be receiving Bayer CONTOUR® USB meter, a $10 off coupon for an Bayer’s A1CNow® Selfcheck and details on Bayer Simple Saver Program.

I got through
"You will be receiving Bayer CONTOUR® USB meter, a $10 off coupon for an Bayer’s A1CNow® Selfcheck and details on Bayer Simple Saver Program"

Good deal. As this can help out a bunch of people. I think the usb hookup is a great idea also.

just curios how many people got this for themselves that are diabetic and how many people only got it because it was free

just curios how many people got this for themselves that are diabetic and how many people only got it because it was free

Got it for my mom who is diabetic. Shitty if anyone got it to not use it just because it was free.

How long did you have to wait? I'm sure they were shocked at the responses but I've yet to get mine and my father hasn't gotten his yet.

Product will be shipped within 3 to 7 days, however, please allow up to 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.

Though i got mine in about a week. After i submitted my form.

I went into Kmart out of boredom today and they are selling one in the electronics dept. for 74.99. Crazy considering they gave them to us for free plus the prices on eBay are next to nothing.

I'm not diabetic but I ordered one due to a history of diabetes in the family (both sides).

I'm not diabetic, but I do have chronically low blood glucose (as an isolated part of a broader issue), and this monitor is better than the old one I'm using.

It'll also be interesting to experiment with the effects of physical activity on blood-glucose, and to see how my glucose tolerance has changed over the years.

Thanks.

Back