Free Cologne

I'll give it a shot. Although I hate when they ask for phone numbers. Hence why I never give mine. :D

555-1212 is a perfectly valid phone number! And, if they REALLY want to talk to you, they can use it to get to you!

had a bottle of the old adidas cologne before (same stuff, just different shaped bottle), ran out recently. free refills are always welcome. thx for the link :D

hey Bad_Boy! do you like the adidas cologne? is it good?

i never used adidas cologne before....

yeah its not bad, doesnt make you smell like a old geezer lol. i liked it.
i cant really compare it to another cologne cause i really dont use many varieties but its good stuff.

Hehe. I'll have to use that for all my future phone numbers. Good call (no pun intended).

thanks

it has a sweet looking bottle.

some of those samples last for a long time if you don't take a bath in the stuff

heh, why not?

but I still have most of my bottle of victoria's secret cologne. (and that is good stuff)

SidewinderX said:
heh, why not?

but I still have most of my bottle of victoria's secret cologne. (and that is good stuff)

very good stuff, i can say that from experience

thanks for the tip. . .it probably comes in a small vile though and not the cool looking bottle.

Whats the point of asking for your country when its valid in the US only...

Signed Smelly in Canada. :p

This cologne is good stuff, imo.

It drives my gf wild. Then again, she's giddy as all hell to begin with :rolleyes:

Pixeleet said:
This cologne is good stuff, imo.

It drives my gf wild. Then again, she's giddy as all hell to begin with :rolleyes:

^^^^ this guy is a loser because he has to talk about his "gf" on internet forums. imho

Anybody get it yet? I am always hesitant to give out my address on the internet, dont want a bunch of spam mail or anything like that

Thanks. :cool: I'll eat my underwear on streaming webcam if it comes in a bottle like pictured though. ;)

joemama said:
Thanks. :cool: I'll eat my underwear on streaming webcam if it comes in a bottle like pictured though. ;)

I hope they are clean! :eek:

GJSNeptune said:
I wear Tommy.

Hrmmm I tried some of that yesterday... Wasn't a big fan

SidewinderX said:
heh, why not?

I'm going to have to check that out (hey it gives me an excuse to walk into a VS!)

This freebie is well timed - as I'm currently in the market for another cologne or two. I currently have some Hugo Boss cologne (I forget it's exact name) and Him by Gap (out of production now for some reason - but I really really like this cologne) - and soon I'll be getting Red by Lacoste - but another one never hurts either (especially since, AFAIK, Adidas cologne is really cheap)

Back