Free: Damien Rice Tickets (2) (St. Louis Performance)

DaVisionz

[H]ard|Gawd
well,

I ordered them for my g/f's birthday, and then she realized she couldn't get off work, so we will not be attending. I have been trying to find someone to sell them to this whole time, but have been unable to do so since its in St. Louis.

Performance is April 29th at 8:00 PM. These are general admission tickets like the rest of them, so it should be first come, first serve for good seats. These cost $19.50 + service charges from ticketmaster.

To make it easier on myself when ordering, i got the e-tickets and it sent them to my email in a pdf format. I will send you the email and the attachment with the e-tickets.

Now, I want to make sure that someone gets them that is definitely going to go, please do not contact me if you don't want to go.

PM me with your email address if interested.

p.s. I didn't list a price, because they're free... so if you can't go or might not be able to go, please don't contact me. only contact me if you DEFINITELY are going to go.

and you can contact me at djwhite @ midsouth.rr.com

hate to burst your bubble, but this post SCREAMS fraud...i mean that's just from my perspective...

free tickets...in .pdf format?
how would they prevent these tickets from being shared all over the internet and everyone attending and not being any room for all of them?

well it also seems that this is a buy/sell forum so you may want to just hold onto them and give them to a close friend. you DO have friends, don't ya?

later.
DarkWraith007

its called faith in someone thats been a member of [H]ard|Forums for a LONG time... been lurking since pretty much the beginning.

besides, they're free. what do you have to lose. They have my friggin name on them... why would I pass that around the internet.

have you not seen the option to order your tickets and have them emailed to you? thats what this option is. The tickets will only scan once and let you in, so only one person is getting these.

and yes, I DO have friends... but not in St. Louis, and not that want to drive to St. Louis on a thursday night. I am in memphis... and Damien Rice is one of my g/f's favorites, so I got them for her birthday.

but anyways, tickets have been sent to ONE person. I hope he enjoys the show.

Deal closed

Back