free enclosers

Ask them? Isn't that moronic? Have you even tried? Asking them for a sample would be okay but I would expect them to want to hear your feedback on it or at least do a review.

-J.

they are project enclosures, you put your projects in them

and yes i have asked you just fill in the "contact us" thing and ask for some in the comments part

and yes i have gotten mine, i got mine before i posted this

ask and you shall receive

i got 2 today
class M and E

although M came WITHOUT the screen cutout (which is good for me..i don't care)

im probably gonna make an external fanbus with tme (so it can sit on or under my desk and i dont ahve to reach up to change fanspeeds :) )

they do look exactly like the pics on the site...only darker in color...

screws are included to hold them closed (they dont come screwed together though)

they are of great quality!

just got mine in, very professional!. Im probably going to cut out the battery enclosure to make room for an orinoco usb adaptor, usb hub and gps for wardriving

I got this company from a site that has a bunch of companys that you can do it to, the site is run by this cool chic with and engenireing degre, there are some cool projects there to

here

I was reading that woman's site and her ideas and projects are pretty interesting. Her thesis is a great piece of work, and I enjoyed reading about the media-sensitive sunglasses; she even mentioned a similar device from Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, one of my favorite series!

did you guys ask for specific models or did you just ask for a few samples?

can u people give me some specific examples, in the form of quotes, of what i should say?

Just said I was interesting in testing them out. They actually signed a letter when they sent it to me, which was weird. Guess the company's really into this.

good stuff mine arrived today. Comes with the hardware, it looks pretty nice will make a good chu-moy headphone amp enclosure.
-Appatula

I got mine last week. I have no earthly idea what to do with it

umbra said:
I got mine last week. I have no earthly idea what to do with it

Send them to me, I have a ton of little circuit board projects that need boxes. :)

mine came in today, wow that was fast, and these are nice quality boxes, they seem better than the radio shack ones and they are free :)

Back