Free extra 1G data for existing Verizon Wireless accounts

Javatango

Limp Gawd
Free 1G of extra data for existing Verizon Wireless accounts

https://www.verizonwireless.com/thanksgetting/

Here's the fine print:
The 1GB Data offer (“Promotional Data”) can only be redeemed one time per account by VZW customers on a qualifying plan. Must have a valid VZW Mobile Telephone Number. Promotional Data will be added to your existing monthly data allowance, and applies to data usage after Promotional Data redemption date. Promotional Data will be shared by all lines on an account. Data usage applies for app downloads/use.

My plan is not valid for promotion. What a joke. Why, because I dont finance a phone through your fucked up service?

Im about done with Verizon. Moving to TMobile where I actually get some data instead of a weak ass 2gb.

I'm on a Loyalty plan and I don't qualify either. The 2GB thing is rather limiting, and so far I'm not seeing much of a Loyalty plan version of their new no-contract thing.

I just changed my plan. At one time, my old plan was still better than their new stuff but apparently they have changed some things since I last checked.

I upgraded to 12gb/line and now have unlimited minutes (not like I used them all before) and will be paying the same price. No additional contract time added or service fees to do this. Did it online.

Previous bill for 3 lines was $180+tax, 2gb data on 2 lines and 6gb on the other. Its not $180+tax, but 12gb data on all 3 lines.

Back