free for the horde

Ch1m3r4

Gawd
2 sticks of 256mb pc3200.

256mb should be enough for a folding rig methinks, so this can go to help building two different machines.

Reply here, pm me, email me at jkersey AT uiuc.edu, whatever it takes to get me to respond. School and work is keeping me insanely busy, but I'll try to be around more often at least until this little transaction is taken care of.

oh, and I guess I could list some other stuff that I listed before but never bothered to get rid of.

1 pci vidcard
1 old cdrom, probably around 8x

um I think that's all

you want us to give you free stuff i order to help us fold? or your giving it away?

I R confused

I have those things.

I will give them to other folders.

Proteins will get crunched.

We will all rejoice.

The end.

why not make a sticky about stuff we want to donate or such?

or do like the aussies are doing and put together machines from old parts and have a raffle or soemthing?
Brilliant idea they had.

i have an old geforce 3 mx400 vid card, is te one you are offering any better, because that is DEFINATELY what is holding me back

for one, usually people are more descriptive in their titles about free stuff than I am, so it's a decent eye catcher and you can be like, oh hey I need that.

but I'm all about being vague and ambiguous and difficult.

so. there we are.

jojasary said:
i have an old geforce 3 mx400 vid card, is te one you are offering any better, because that is DEFINATELY what is holding me back

I fail to see how a video card is holding you back from folding.
When I say old pci video card I mean something like 2 or 4mb cards. Just enough to give you a picture to check stuff on your box.

i wasnt meaning holding me back from folding...sorry now im being the vague one

well, the purpose of the give-aways is so that people can construct boxen for folding, not for gaming and such.

I might be interested in a stick of that ram and the vid card though. Still debating whether I can drop some more money on another box... I guess if it has integrated graphics, then i wouldn't need the vid card though. I'll let you know soon. If anyone else definitely wants them thoug, just give it to them. Don't hold out for a reply from me... :p

Dark Ember said:
well, the purpose of the give-aways is so that people can construct boxen for folding, not for gaming and such.

my thoughts exactly.

and what's with boulder people? is that the cool new hang out now?

Yeah man, if you're not in Boulder then you're....

somewhere else!! :eek:

(and probably not a hippie either, thank god)

1 for bodega
1 for T-3
and a pci vid card for Ibanez

I think I PMed all of you, but if I didn't, then you all need to send me address info

Have anything else left? I didn't want to chime in since relic sent me a few processors. When I have a few $$$ left, I have a few more systems to get running.

dr_dirtnap said:
Have anything else left? I didn't want to chime in since relic sent me a few processors. When I have a few $$$ left, I have a few more systems to get running.

sounds like a freaking lifetime show.. "The life of a folder. I have a few $$$ left, I have a few more systems to get running".. or some twisted oprah show.

all items shipped insured via fedex

mmm corsair xms goodness soon to be folding mmm

dr_dirtnap said:

I do not believe so. I will look around a bit however.

Let me take inventory, I have pretty much bastardized a few machines to get two new A64's running. Got to see what I need to get a few of the Tbirds back up.

No matter what they say, hanging out in the Peoples Republic of Boulder is not the "in" thing these days. They brainwash you and do all sorts of silly liberal hippy shit to you up there!

8)

waynesville mo, here we come

midwest representin!!!

aka, T-3, your package should arrive today. :D

nothing yet :D
but they do come late around here.

I am getting a list together of some stuff that I have to offer up for the horde. mostly some small harddrives 2 & 3 gig ones and some vid cards. 16 meg agp for sure will no better after the inventory.

T-3

I'm working on bringing another online. Currently it's lacking (EDIT: Found HD) memory...if you think you've got something that will help, PM me and I'll give you the specs of the current pile of junk.

5:52 PM

Delivery exception

ROLLA, MO

Customer not available or business closed

oh fooey

thats what they say when they dont even try to deliver out here. driver must of took off work early again. :(

T-3

Red,

I got a boxen here that is runnin on a hdd that is slowly developing the click of death.

If you still got the HDD LMK.

I found a two port KVM that loses a little brightness when used with old cheap monitors, anyone's for the postage.

I also found two new GatewayNLX socket 370 motherboards with riser cards, would trade for an AMD board if anyone is interested, PM me.

i have 6 atx cases downstairs which i'm not using. they're pretty awful, but you're welcome to them for price of shipping - $2 each. the $2 is for using them for folding :rolleyes:

they're fine physically, it's just my mom wants them out of the house. so if you have some folding boxen that your mom/gf/so (please pretty please that isn't all one person :eek: ) wants out of sight, this could be for you.
but probably not. also have some pc100/133 about, if anyone's desperate.

without, sorry. the ch33p psus we had in these almost all burned out :( so that's why I have them.

Back