Free "free memory" monitor?

sap

Limp Gawd
Looking for something really basic... Basically I just want a little program that can live in the system tray that will monitor how much memory is available. I've tried googling but I would like a recommendation from someone before I install some crapware on my computer.

Looking for something really basic... Basically I just want a little program that can live in the system tray that will monitor how much memory is available. I've tried googling but I would like a recommendation from someone before I install some crapware on my computer.
It's called Task Manager bro. It's included for free in Windows.

It's called Task Manager bro. It's included for free in Windows.

Gee thanks, if only I had thought of that - oh wait I did! You can't monitor your memory usage from the system tray "bro". Take your smartass comments somewhere else :rolleyes:

Better Memory Meter looks good to me, thanks Handbrake. I don't know what's different between my XP and yours, but it goes right to the tray and is perfect for what I needed.

Gee thanks, if only I had thought of that - oh wait I did! You can't monitor your memory usage from the system tray "bro". Take your smartass comments somewhere else :rolleyes:

Better Memory Meter looks good to me, thanks Handbrake. I don't know what's different between my XP and yours, but it goes right to the tray and is perfect for what I needed.
Hey chief, didn't see system tray, just thought you meant something in general. Sorry bro.

Back