Free Halflife2 Deathmatch

synaps3

Gawd
Shameless rip from Slickdeals:

...you get both Half-Life 2: Lost Coast and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch for free if you're the owner of a Radeon card. Does not have to be a made-by-ati card, it can be from the other resellers as well...

Here's the link to the offer: http://www.steampowered.com/ati_offer1a/

P.S.
You need to either have Steam or create a Steam account in order to be able to download the content since its all done through Steam.

Coworkers are all using the same AGP All-in-wonder around the workplace to register. Integrated ATI seems to work too.

Can someone register and then give me the details in PM, Don't have my old X800GTO AGP rig setup anymore.
Will bump their FS thread, or something!!!! PLEASE.

Once you get half life 2 deathmatch, check out tournament.com... you can win money playing it.

Yeah, every time I try to get it there is a purchase error or some nonsense.

LAME.

Same here, I download and install Steam, created a new user name and password for my wife, then it says duplicate registration and won't go any further. Fucking lame:mad:

good to know it's not just me. I stopped playing red orchestra and reinstalled windows some months ago. I decide to install steam after seeing this. It said something about how I can receive the offer (i have an x1900xt) and then it gives me some duplicate error thing. I got all excited for nothing :(

Ive never used steam so I dont really know how this works - Can you dl the game as long as you have an ATI card, then actually install it elsewhere? I have a laptop with an older ATI card, but would much rather play on my new 8800 gts if possible :)

too bad my sapphire x850xtpe is fubbarred and i'm having a hard time getting it rma'd... if anyone wants to let me in on this offer, pm me :]

Back