Free! just pay for shipping

bearax

Limp Gawd
Ok...I didn't get a single bite on the box-o-scsi cables and external cases....they are up for grabs, you just need to pay for shipping. I ship daily from my work so I won't screw you on frieght. there is a bunch of other crap too...if you want it....I will chuck it in the box

picts of stuff

the thingy is some sort of audio amplifier.....I haven't tried it out yet...but it looks like it has cd inputs on it

Bump for a guy giving away good gear, and bump for the betamax. That brings back memories! :)

everything except for the Beta VCR is up for grabs....its all free you just pay for shipping.....I will GLADLY except donations above the shipping....money is tight....

I am clearing out space so that I can take in a boarder....to help pay for heat this winter :D

Are those videocards in the third row? Also, what kinds of motherboards are you showing?

ok...the cards shown are all SCSI cards....the only one of note (in my eyes) is the adaptec 2940uw. the motherboards are both k6-2 mobos, a abit p5a with 350mhz, and a gigabyte something-or-other with a 400mhz.

OK

drive cooler is gone
Betamax VCR is gone

The Thingy....is...to the best of my knowledge a audio amplifier. It has a couple of CD-ROM type audio connectors (old style). It is powered via a 4 pin molex connector and has two outputs..or 1 input 1 output....its realy quite odd. I haven't tested it or tried out on anything...but...I suppose I could if people are curious : :D

Also....I am really surprised not a single hit on the Box of scsi cables...there is EVERY imaginable type of scsi cable in there....probably 500$ worth...also the stack of drives is a couple of SCSI cd-roms, a removable drive bay, and two tape drives. There is a nice 5 1/4 external case...takes an 80 pin uw scsi cable (in the box-o-cables)

Anything that isn't claimed by monday has to go in the garbage...wife's orders. I am sick with what I have already been forced to throw out.

The top drive in the stack sitting ontop the Tape drive, what is that?

Met-AL said:
The top drive in the stack sitting ontop the Tape drive, what is that?

It is an Onstream 50gb Tape drive, model number SC50. It is scsi.

Morning Bump.....stuff is going to be loaded into my truck to be shipped or to be dropped into the dumpster.

SOMBEBODY has to be able to use this stuff...?

errr.... scsi cables still there (not as in a dumpster, but... :D)? I'd take them. What's the approx. shipping on them?

EDIT: I might take the scsi cards too... Just need to know shipping, I'm in GA, send me a PM :D

last bump.....everything not claimed by the end of the day....goes in the trash...:mad:

for those of you who have gotten stuff, or I am waiting to hear back from, if you end up happy with the outcome I just signed up for heat...my user name is bearax.

thanks

I saw 2 others that stated they would take leftovers... I was just curious what was left? I have a soft spot for the old P5a, I still have one running at my house. :) As for th scsi cables, I have a plethora of drives/cards, but cables I'm a little short on. Lemme know if there is anything left, and what the shipping would be (approx). Thanks!

I am still waiting to hear back from a couple of people who wanted quotes on what it would cost to ship stuff.

the only thing SHIPPED already is the drive cooler. People have spoken for stuff...but not gotten back to me on my shipping quotes....

Bump.....

the whole forum being down thing screwed me up.....I still have EVERYTHING except the drive cooler....if people still want stuff...please PM me

how much for and any all of your old processors shipped to 76180 texas

-Evil Juggalo

Back