free land

KodiakStar said:
Anyone else find it ironic that a russianspy1234 found free land in america ;)
hahahhahahaha yeah it will be my new base of operations. anyways when you request the land, its nonconsecutive so you cant get land a bunch of times to get a decent sized plot

Kevlarman said:
Sounds like that promotion a ceral company had a long time ago, including deeds to 1 sq inch of land in the Klondike for free!

I think that promotion would have went over well for the Klondike Bar icecream people

*sings* "what would you dooOOooo...for one inch of land?" ha ha!

Thank you i now own 2400 square inches in California. I hope its a square and not a line. =P

cmonkey said:
Its depressing that a small dog could poop on my property and cover the entire thing...
'You cannot make any improvements or develop the parcels'

My land is situated in all of that tract of land out of the southeast corner of the W 1/2 of S95, Block 1, M.E. Hay's Subdivision, Dallam County Texas, beginning at a point near the SE corner of the W 1/2 of said Section 95 at a point of intersection to a point in the north right of way line of such country road; thence east along the north right of way line of said country road 208.72 feet to the place of beginning; and containg one acre of land, more or less.

Suck it down, one inch bitches! I've got an acre!

land? is that mean the soil ? Dust + Grass ... will they ship you freee? want a peice from Mars though

Has anyone bought a deed from them? I bought two as gifts, 30$ worth and have yet to hear anything from them, and its been well over 2 weeks. :(

"*American Acres, Inc. hereby registers the aforementioned as a land owner of the property described and numbered above. If a hardcopy legal Deed is not purchased, AA, Inc. will require land owner to update their land owners Registration on a quarterly basis via returned email generated by AA, Inc. Upon receipt of the first email in approximately 3 months, land owner will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from any future mailings."

legal enough for me

Thanks!!! This is going to be the goofy Christmas gift I give to my best friend this year! :D

our land will be situated in The following tract or piece of meadow land, situate in the Township of Oldmans, County of Salem, State of New Jersey, located on Oldmans Township Tax Map 2, Plot 13, in Block 47, containing eight acres, three roods and thirty perches. Being tract 1 of deed conveyed to Samuel C. Bishop by Emma H. Sparks et al, by deed dated September 9, 1855, and recorded in Salem County Clerk’s Office in the Book of Deeds.

the only part of this state i've never been to.

the southwest corner.

it says you can not occupy the land, are they saying you cant ever go there to see your land or you just cant live on it?

LOL. I now own a square inch of land in Rhode Island, which means I own about 2% of the state ;) I also own land in Hawaii at "Oceanview Estates", but it ends up that it's not on the ocean or an estate, but a decrepid plot on a street named Oceanview.

yoyo13131 said:
how do you know where you land is? it doenst say ANYWHERE on the website... :confused:

After you sign up with a specific state, it gives you the legal coordinates of the area based on that state's declarations( e.g. for Michigan you might get something like "Northeast quarter of the southeast quarter of the northeast quarter of section nine, township one south range two east of the Michigan meridian.") as well as the city/township/village that it is located in.

Back