Free Mountain Dew X

thx

We’ll be shipping your product out shortly. Be on the lookout for it.

Thanks
The Mountain Dew Team

Wonder why they're looking for company names and titles...? Is this free sample or marketing info?

Thx either way! :D

Dew rules, but, since it's a BETA, does that mean that we can download updates when we're out by sayin we found a bug? ;)

Thanks
The Mountain Dew Team

thanks ppl

this should be interesting, so if i go blind because of this then i should email them or something?

anyway, thanks

Ordered this a few days ago. It came, but they charged me COD for shipping (it was $37 to MI). The package has a no-refuse on it, so I couldn't turn the guy away. All that's in it is some new "Mountain Dew: X" and posters and stuff. It comes in a big metal container. Not worth $37.

CEpeep said:
Ordered this a few days ago. It came, but they charged me COD for shipping (it was $37 to MI). The package has a no-refuse on it, so I couldn't turn the guy away. All that's in it is some new "Mountain Dew: X" and posters and stuff. It comes in a big metal container. Not worth $37.

Time to pretend im not home when the guy comes :eek:

CEpeep said:
um, bs

i signed up and I live in Michigan, if they ask me to pay im just going to say someone must of signed me up and im not paying for somebodies sick joke :rolleyes:

thanks.gif

Thanks
The Mountain Dew Team

Sweetness... shoudl be interesting if I have to hide from the postman!

yea heh, I'll be like "what? are you fkn serious? who would send me mountain dew.. IN THE MAIL?! sorry I don't know who sent me this.. kthx" *shuts door* :D

I3roknI3ottle said:
i signed up and I live in Michigan, if they ask me to pay im just going to say someone must of signed me up and im not paying for somebodies sick joke :rolleyes:
thats why i said his post is bs. anyone could sign anyone up.

novadude said:
and just what is this Mountain Dew: X since you already have it CEpeep?

It's a drink. It comes in containers, you know? I took all of 'em to work, as I tried a sip and didn't care for it.

And hopefully others will have better luck turning the guy away if need be. My postman tried to cite some random federal code stating that I had to accept it or some shit. I have no idea if it was true or not, be he wouldn't take no for an answer. YMMV

obviously not a freebie lol, signed up and then saw that post.. hmm e-mails to stop order.

this can't be serious... i searched online and alot of people have ordered this MDX stuff no one is saying anything about being chraged for delivery or anything. Maybe u got some other order from mountain dew CEpeep?

Anyone else get it and have to pay??:eek:

Scared for my wallet :mad:

EDIT: why would anyone have to pay for a Beta tester product? Isn't it something of a favor??

CEpeep said:
It's a drink. It comes in containers, you know? I took all of 'em to work, as I tried a sip and didn't care for it.

And hopefully others will have better luck turning the guy away if need be. My postman tried to cite some random federal code stating that I had to accept it or some shit. I have no idea if it was true or not, be he wouldn't take no for an answer. YMMV
He stole your monies....good job being gullible.

slowbiznatch said:
He stole your monies....good job being gullible.

Unless he actually worked for Mountain Dew (seems unlikely, considering his uniform) he didn't steal my money. The invoice was a USPS invoice. There was nothing strange/forged about it. They're there same kind you get if you ship something COD.

ok i just read how COD works on usps.com but it doesnt say anything about reciepient being able to refuse it, which i think is kind of odd because like in MDX case anyone can sign up anyone. I am pretty sure the reciepient must have the right to reject the package it makes the most sense.

Back