Free Raffle from Directron.com and MicroTemp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, I've ordered from Directron a few times and have always been happy!

In for a MicroTemp!

i'm in...

always up for some free lazers PEW PEW PEW ahhhh my kitty's eyeball is 86 degrees F

Cool deal, do you ship to Mexico? :p

(If not I have somewhere you can ship it to in the US......)

Been thinking of picking one of these up for a bit. Maybe I'll get lucky!

:D

Welcome to the [H]ardForums, Directron! I've ordered from you guys before and have had great service, so I look forward to ordering even more since your online with us now! :cool:

Ax

Hello Directron folk,

* Allow me to congratulate you on a wonderful computer parts store you have built. It is my pleasure to welcome you to the [H]ardOCP forum.
* Myself, I occasionally shop at D i r e c t r o n . c o m and in my position I would really appreciate a gift of an infrared MT-100 thermometer to measure surface temperature of computer components like cpu heatsink, ram, northbridge, and gpu. Directron.com and MicroTemp (Spark Industries) have clearly teamed up to offer an interesting and useful product.
* Please consider this post in the thread my intention to sign up, and to have my username 10neon recorded. I am not sure whether I have at least 50 posts in order to post here, but probably do. I WILL POST IN THIS THREAD ONLY ONCE! To meet your requirement that I register with the forum before March 4th, I registered over a year ago - good planning, huh! Thanks for considering me for one of the 20 winners that will be randomly chosen by a method Kyle or this community will find to be fair. And seriously, thanks for participating. Welcome aboard.

*pop*
smil47716c7119e03.gif

Count me in. I could REALLY use this in the lab I work in.

oh man, i could definitely use one of these...IN FOR A CHANCE!

good ol' Directron, thats where I picked up my cm atc-210 case way back when...good prices.

Welcome, glad to see you guys here! I have browsed through your site many times before.

Count me in!

Welcome the the [H] Directron. I'm glad to see you come on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back