Free registration code for ad-free Opera (One day only!)

Nightfall

Limp Gawd
Hey, I just saw this and thought I'd pass it along...

If you look at the description of Opera over at download.com there is a note at the bottom.

Note: For one day only, you can get an ad-free version of Opera. Simply e-mail [email protected] to obtain a registration code. This offer is valid from 12 a.m. Tuesday, August 30 to 12 a.m. Wednesday, August 31 2005 (PDT).

link to download.com

good to see you checked if anyone else had posted this already

(its directly below your thread)

ScubaSteve said:
good to see you checked if anyone else had posted this already

(its directly below your thread)

hey I just woke up :p

merged ;)

only if I was inadvertantly caught in a timewarp :p

ahh the good old days :p

Got it for $20 a while ago by just scanning my student ID card and emailing it to them for a student discount. One of the better software purchases I have made, but this deal of free opera is really nice and i'd recommend everyone try it.

I wonder how long we have to wait for the code. I assumed it would be automatically mailed to us upon completing the form. Or maybe they will wait until the free offer is over and then send them all out.

I already have my code, I got it from going to that opera link, entering an email, and it brought me to a page with Opera codes for every platform it's available on (Linux, Mac, Windows, FreeBSD, Solaris)

Is anyone else having trouble getting the page to load?

BillLeeLee said:
I already have my code, I got it from going to that opera link, entering an email, and it brought me to a page with Opera codes for every platform it's available on (Linux, Mac, Windows, FreeBSD, Solaris)

exactly

I had to allow a javascript to run though

Back