Free RevolutionTT invites

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats revolution TT?

Anyway I have invites for Acid-lounge, torrent-damage, and eventually some HDbits

Please send me revolutiontt invite , now that torrent leech is not giving out invites i dont have anything good to trade.Making it very hard to trade for other invites My share is always high and i would really love an invite. [email protected]

Hopefully the other guys I invited are giving out there invites, Ive only got one left and dont want to give it out just yet.

i have a few hdbits.org if you want to trade one for revolutiontt

May I have an invite too please?

I have above a 1.00 ratio on torrentbits(don't remember the exact one, but I'll prove it if you like) and I had a .9 ratio on Demonoid before it went down(Not the greatest I know, but still decent ratio)

feverlax (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks

Stop giving out invites... If you enjoy the site, give out invites to people you know, and no one else. There are unwelcome consequences from trading invites like this.

Stop giving out invites... If you enjoy the site, give out invites to people you know, and no one else. There are unwelcome consequences from trading invites like this.

But that would make sense! Shouldn't you give out as many anonymous invites as you can so that the site gets shut down and everyone gets busted, as quickly as possible? I can't believe [H] still allows this type of BS to go on, in the Free Stuff forum.

Also, it seems that most of these torrent sites require you to adhere to specific obligations, such as maintaining certain ratios, which clearly violates the Free Stuff forum Rule #2 ...Deals posted in the Free forum should be completely free (no FAR, CC, and other obligations). Why are these topics allowed? Were are the mods?

But that would make sense! Shouldn't you give out as many anonymous invites as you can so that the site gets shut down and everyone gets busted, as quickly as possible? I can't believe [H] still allows this type of BS to go on, in the Free Stuff forum.

Also, it seems that most of these torrent sites require you to adhere to specific obligations, such as maintaining certain ratios, which clearly violates the Free Stuff forum Rule #2 ...Deals posted in the Free forum should be completely free (no FAR, CC, and other obligations). Why are these topics allowed? Were are the mods?

You sir, need to stfu. Your entire post history consists of you nay saying and telling people how ignorant they are for giving out invites. Do you have a life? Is your only objective on this forum consist of you telling people how silly giving out invites is? Why are you here? Leave.

Very good tracker site.. once you get over the wait times that is. AND for free.. you cant beat it.

You sir, need to stfu. Your entire post history consists of you nay saying and telling people how ignorant they are for giving out invites. Do you have a life? Is your only objective on this forum consist of you telling people how silly giving out invites is? Why are you here? Leave.

LoL.. I didnt know i had my very own [h] stalker. I am flattered, and to think, if I only had one account... I digress.. I'm saddened by the ignorance of this site supporting the destruction of all ptp networks. I guess those sites deserve being shut down for the quality of members they attract. Good luck with all that

Hi boys and girls!

I got TD and SCC invites, REALLY want a revTT invite, pleaaaaaase!

PM me if you're interested....

I just dont like the wait times on this site.. I myself am looking for waffles and have been for months lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back