FREE sample of Amazing GOOP

I'll jump for some goop.

If that stuff is that strong, maybe I won't be able to jump afterwards if I goop my shoes to the floor?

I just hope it tastes better than that paste I've been eating for so long.

Cool, the free sample is still available. I just ordered mine.
Thanks OP!

Mine just came in the mail yesterday. I'm thinking of things to bond together. :cool:

I used this stuff yesterday to repair a broken piece of plastic in one of my desk's drawers. The product says to give it 48-72 hrs. to dry to fully strengthen, so I'll wait until tomorrow before I test how strong the bond is.

Man, this goop stuff is sure gooey. Be sure to have newspaper under whatever you're gluing. Oh yes, and have enough napkins. Luckily, if this stuff gets on your hands, you can rub your fingers together to take it off, but it takes a little effort.

This stuff holds pretty well. The drawer for one of my desks that I goop'ed back together has held (so far). Although I still get a little paranoid every time I open that drawer b/c I fear that the goop'ed piece will break off, causing the drawer to fall.

This was a great find!!! :D

I’ve had my goop for about 3 weeks now and have experimented with many adhesive projects. The only problem so far was trying to glue rubber feet to a terracotta pot. After I run out of the stuff I’ll probably buy a new tube :eek: .

So far, the main (central) plastic drawer of my desk is holding up well. I GOOP'ed a broken piece of plastic to the main drawer so that it can rest on the sliding mechanism. However, I can see that there still is a slight gap between the two pieces and get that feeling that the GOOP will eventually weaken, causing the drawer to fall again. At which time, I suppose I can re-GOOP it.

For some reason, a few weeks after receiving my tube of goop at my apartment, I received a tube of goop pipe sealant at my parents' addie.

I only wish that they sent me a larger tube of the regular kind :D .

I thought this was going to be for something else.

There used to be a hand cleaning product called Goop a long time ago. Great for cleaning car grease off your hands. Do they still make it?

got mine just the other day.. I totally forgot I even ordered it, lol. It was a nice surprise. I was like duudeee, free stuff! schwinggggggg! :D

I accidentally ordered 2 of these. I got both of them in the mail a while back. great stuff, used it to repair those linksys wireless cards.

Scored a 199 on their quiz. :eek: :D I'm now going to plot some ideas for the goop when it arrives! :p

Back