Free Stadium Tray

is it just a cardboard box with cupholders cut into it, or is it some kind of metal or plastic?

if the former I wont bother

osalcido said:
is it just a cardboard box with cupholders cut into it, or is it some kind of metal or plastic?

if the former I wont bother

lol i think it is just cardboard.

these are cardboard. they give them to stadiums for free and sell the advertising on the trays. If you've been to any sporting event, you've seen them.

Not to threadcrap, but does anyone actually want this? If someone has an actual use for this I would be interested to hear it.

I think youd be surprised at how many may want this. Im not one of them. People collect all kinds of weird shit. For example, I collect Detroit Pistons items. Among those items I have an actual cup from the infamous Pistons/Pacers game last year.Weird? Hell yeah. But to each his own. And it wouldnt surprise me a bit that theres some sort of stadium tray collectors club out there.

omg i was about to get one, but i have to pay for shipping on it? f that... lol i thought i would use it at my friends football games at his house, but not worth it then

^^ thread back from what should of been the dead...

definetly a cold deal...good try though...

Back