Free stuff! (you pay shipping) + more FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanK

Gawd
I'm cleaning some things out of my closet, and one person's junk is another person's treasure! :D So here are a few things that you can have for the cost of shipping. Most of it will probably only be a couple dollars, though some of the heavier things might cost a few dollars more. Alternately, if you're in the Gainesville, FL area, you can arrange pickup (via PM please). At the bottom of this post, I also list some stuff I'm selling regularly (i.e. not free if you pay shipping). In either case, I don't have Paypal, so money orders are the preferred form of payment. I have Heatware feedback under DanK. I'm also open to trades, so feel free to make offers via PM.

Special thanks to Dr.Evil for the image uploader.

Items that are free if you pay shipping:

• (1) motherboard / processor / memory combo pending
    266MHz Pentium II, 64MB memory, motherboard - 1 AGP, 4 PCI, 3 ISA, 2 USB.

• (3) HomePNA phoneline network adapters
    PCI; two with Broadcom chipset, another with an AMD chipset that can also connect to ethernet (but not at the same time as the phoneline network).

• (2) CD-RW drives, (1) CD-ROM drive pending
  • (2) floppy disk drives
    Good to have around in case of emergency.

• (1) Iomega Jaz drive
    SCSI interface, drive only.

• (1) Geforce 256 pending
    Asus AGP-V6800DDR64MTVR; universal AGP connector, VGA out, composite video out, S-video out, S-video in, 3D goggles connector.

• (1) ne2000-compatible ISA network card
    Has BNC and ethernet connectors; works under linux using the ne driver.

• (2) PCI and (1) ISA modems

• (1) Creative Labs soundcard
    PCI; stereo line in, line out, mic, and speaker; and joystick/midi connector.

• (1) Creative Labs AWE64
    ISA; same connectors as above.

• (3) non-ATX power supplies
    These have ATX-style power connectors, but have non-standard shapes. The first one pictured is about half the size of a normal ATX PSU; it's rated 160W, made by Delta Electronics, and has a 92mm fan; pulled from a Sony Vaio mATX system. I have two of these.
    The second is SFX size; it's made by ASTEC, is rated for 90W, and has an 80mm fan.

• (1) intel Pentium 133
    Socket 7; it runs perfectly at 200mhz (100mhz bus).

Other things for sale:
  • (1) Canon Powershot A40 digital camera
    sold
  • (1) Hercules Game Theater XP sound card & "rack"
    This is a surround-sound sound card that puts all the ports on an external box instead of on the back of your computer. Back in the day, it got lots of positive reviews that you can still find with a Google search.

$26 shipped
  • (1) Swiftech MCW-5000 waterblock
    Comes with 3/8" barbs and the Xeon mounting bracket attached; if you have the correct mounting holes on your motherboard, you could probably use this with a P4 as well. Will not work with the Socket A brackets.

$26 shipped
  • (1) intel Pentium 3 processor
    Socket 370, 667MHz / 256KB cache / 133MHz bus / 1.65V

$14 shipped
  • (1) intel Celeron
    Socket 370, 633MHz / 128KB cache / 66MHz bus / 1.7V

$13 shipped

If the deal falls through on those CD drives, I'll take 'em. Consider this 2nd dibs. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back