Free Subscription to EGM and CGW (gaming magazines)

thanks, I signed up, the only catch is that your information will be shared with some other company, but hey, it'll all just go to me spam folder, (but you might actually find something useful out of them.)

when the subscription runs out do we have to cancel it or what? or do they charge you for extra copies until u cancel?

aZn_plyR said:
when the subscription runs out do we have to cancel it or what? or do they charge you for extra copies until u cancel?

it just stops coming. Although before that you will get several things with a "great deal" if you renew.

And occasionally will get something that looks like a bill. No doubt some dumb people pay it, but its just another trick trying to get you to renew.

I signed up for this like a month ago when they were running this and already started recieving the EGM but have seen no sign of the CGM. One is better than none I guess.

Vivendi just sent me a "confirm your info" for both of these (I signed up last month) before they would start sending me the game. I needed to look back up the two games (Tribes Vengance and Twinsanity) to "qualify" for the offer.

Weird!

RGMBill said:
Vivendi just sent me a "confirm your info" for both of these (I signed up last month) before they would start sending me the game. I needed to look back up the two games (Tribes Vengance and Twinsanity) to "qualify" for the offer.

Weird!

I got the same emails for both that I signed up for as well but for some strange reason I am already receiving my EGM from this deal. Who knows maybe I will get my CGW sometime, my current free sub just recently ran out.

Also got confirmation e-mails today.. confirmed them, had to look up the game names.. I hope they come. :)

oh shoot i thnk i deleted the emails from vevendi! I have been signed up to ttheir newsletter, and I thought it was just another one of those. Darn, ill re-sign up.

RGMBill said:

Weird!

Same. Had to look them up too.

Now confirmed.

ok guys.. problem lol. I can't hit the submit button on the new emails i recieved.. im using hotmail and obviously HTML is on.. what gives?

you have to unmark as spam first... if its in the bulk folder, yahoo blocks the thing from submitting...

oceancyc said:
What did u guys put down for store where purchased and location?

I put down my local Best Buy.

My big issues is that Twinsanity was a PS2 game; I've got a (bunch of ) PC(s), XBox, NES, SNES, N64, etc. I don't have a GC or a PS2.

I think they'll scratch their heads on that one....

PoisonedPawn45 said:
I submitted, and it says "info received"... how do I tell if I am confirmed and will get the magazines?

Same with me... I'm not so confident that I'll actually receive them.

Oh well!

Back