Free Technet Subscriptions

Hmm, FF is probably working on cache...

Mine has disappeared as well.

EDIT: I can sign up again still....

Is anyone else having this problem? I login to technet, click on manage subscriptions and my subscription is no longer there. I then go to downloads and all of the download links and keys links are dead. Any ideas?

This just happened to me as well.

Same thing for me. I can't download anything else or get keys. However anything still in the download manager queue is still downloading.

Works fine for me, just logged in now. Mine sub shows as valid to 06/01/2010 and it just gave me a key for Office 2007 and is letting me download the ISO no problems. :)

Oh well, glad my main purpose was getting the ISO's. ;)

Same here, I was interested in the ISO files, my job since I had the fastest internet speed. I had 2 friends go after CD Keys only :D

Looks like I'm out, but its still letting me download all the ISO I queued up.

No, mine are still there.
Everything is listed, but greyed out when you don't have a valid subscription, sounds like yours was revoked. I better get to work downloading before mine goes!

i think its just a server problem.. ill try running some ccleaner and see what happens... who knows

The support website says my subscription is "in examination" and has an expiration date of 06/03/2009. Look like my thing might have been revoked.

The support website says my subscription is "in examination" and has an expiration date of 06/03/2009. Look like my thing might have been revoked.

Did you do the survey or go right to the sign up link? and did it ever go to 6/1/2010 for the expiration date?

ok the first sub i got (when the survey was goin on) is still working. 6/2010 exp date - keys and everything works fine. the new sub i made with google cache trick is already disabled it appears... not sure though as it just gives an error more or less

mine just vanished too, as of like 10 min ago, now when i log in there just isn't any sub there.

If your account disappears can you please post the answers to the following 2 questions with it?

Did you do the survey?
Did you ever get a 6/1/2010 expiration date?

I think Windows 7 goes RTM in the next 2 months, that's why I was hoping I would at least get to keep this for the next 30-days.

Neither to the 2 questions.

I got a similar message. It just looks like they set the subscription to expire. It has a renewal link on the page for $249.99. :(

I feel like those of us who did the survey are in the clear. Everything is still working for me with the correct expiration date of 6/1/2010 and I can still download ISO's and get keys. :D

My subscription is no longer the Pilot Program, it has been switched over to Retail.

So it appears, as of right now, if you got in on the survey and the exp date updated to 2010, you're good. If you got in after, they were revoked. I just gathered a ton of keys for everything i wanted, just in case. Hopefully it will stay active though because download access would be nice.

However, the original email said if you don't login to ITAC, your sub will be de-activated. And although my stuff still works for now, I never got the login info for ITAC.

Remember, the free one year TechNet Plus subscription requires that you participate in all of the Pilot research activities, and will be deactivated if you don't log into ITAC within 24 hours of receiving the login instructions. We'll see you in ITAC and will explain more there.

I feel like those of us who did the survey are in the clear. Everything is still working for me with the correct expiration date of 6/1/2010 and I can still download ISO's and get keys. :D

My subscription is no longer the Pilot Program, it has been switched over to Retail.

Nope. I did the survey and I'm having the same issues as everyone else.

Has anyone tried to re-add the subscription benefit number, to see if they get another day of access?

Has anyone tried to re-add the subscription benefit number, to see if they get another day of access?

Tried. Doesn't work. Nor does a new account or trying to register with the same e-mail.

Now the thing is, will Microsoft spend the next several days deleting keys generated over the past few days?

And indeed, screw the jerk who decided to spread this onto slickdeals and fatwallet. In the words of 4chan, screw the "an hero".

However, the original email said if you don't login to ITAC, your sub will be de-activated. And although my stuff still works for now, I never got the login info for ITAC.
\
That's interesting because my subscription no longer says I'm part of the Pilot program like it used to, it switched to the regular Retail subscription.

I tried and it didn't work. I'm calling technet support now to see whats going on. I'm on hold so there may be a lot of people doing this.

Back