Front Panel Audio headset?

Ty sir ordered an adapter.

Now I wonder how did you knew your Front panel audio of your case was not an integrated headphone / microphone port ?

I would imagine that it is really common for them to support both the mic and speaker at the same time.

Now I wonder how did you knew your Front panel audio of your case was not an integrated headphone / microphone port ?

I would imagine that it is really common for them to support both the mic and speaker at the same time.

Well, it has 2 ports, So I assume it only supports separate, also the adapter is $5 and won't be a huge blow if not needed. I don't want to take apart the case to examine the FP connectors and the manual didn't mention either way :)

Well, it has 2 ports, So I assume it only supports separate, also the adapter is $5 and won't be a huge blow if not needed. I don't want to take apart the case to examine the FP connectors and the manual didn't mention either way :)
A yes, testing on mine and I need the adapter. I thought you had a one port and wondered if it was accepting multi signal.

Back