frontlinegamerz

Status
Not open for further replies.

skittzle

[H]ard|Gawd
I have noticed lately that frontlinegamerz has had some problems on this board. My experience with him is no different.

I purchased an Abit IP35-PRO mobo from him on Oct. 2nd. He assures me that he sent it out on Oct. 3rd. Unless he wrote down the wrong address on the package (which he says is a possibility) then it would have been here by now. I paid via google checkout for 90.00. I have demanded a refund and he is yet to answer my pm.

The last pm I sent was last night and he has been on the forums since then. All of his PMs have the sketchy feel to them..stalling tactics etc.

If it comes down to it, I can post the PM history.

This was the first time I have ever paid using google checkout. What is my recourse on this?

You can both dispute via GC, or do a chargeback with your credit card company

Did he not provide a delivery confirmation number?

You can both dispute via GC, or do a chargeback with your credit card company

Did he not provide a delivery confirmation number?

Thanks I will look into disputing with GC. No he did not provide a DC number. I figure that is my fault for not asking for one.

since I have no pc or internet at home right now, I will bring some proof with me wednesday which is my next day at work, I get off work in 10min so I won't be online till then.

UPDATE:

frontlinegamerz has given me a tracking # for the package. USPS says that the package is on the way. This means that the ship date given to me (Oct. 3) was not correct. frontlinegamerz says that I can refuse the package and get a refund from him. Since I had ordered a different mobo in light of these problems, I will be refusing it.

UPDATE:

frontlinegamerz has issued a refund through google checkout. It will be days before it gets applied to my credit card. I did receive notice of the refund through email. Mods can close this down. Thanks for helping.

Closed per the OP's request. If either involved party feel anything needs to be added, please notify a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back