Frosted Case

Mysticcal said:
sorry, but I had to bump this, I would really like to know how this was done and how it could be replicated, that is awesome.

Glad you bumped this so I could get to see this awesome mod!! That is way cool :cool:

As far as replicating the mod you could either wet sand using a high grit (500+) sand paper but you have to be careful to make sure you do it evenly. Or you could spray the acrylic with a frost spray like this

Hope that helps :D

Geo Fry said:
Glad you bumped this so I could get to see this awesome mod!! That is way cool :cool:

As far as replicating the mod you could either wet sand using a high grit (500+) sand paper but you have to be careful to make sure you do it evenly. Or you could spray the acrylic with a frost spray like this

Hope that helps :D

AUGH!!! I feel like a total idiot now.

I was in the crafts store last week looking at a can of EXACTLY that but thinking that it wouldn't work for my side panel because it would scratch and come off like regular paint.

Of course now I'm broke till friday and can't buy the can... :rolleyes:

Does anyone know how well this will work?
I mean, I know that if it doesn't I can just drill the rivets on my LI-LI side panel and pop a new piece of plexi in.
But I'd rather not if I don't have to....

Where did you purchase these "frostik stickers"?

I believe I have the same case, you have the Logisys one right? I'd love to do something like this.

Back