Frys B&M HP Elite Wireless Keyboard (really thin keyboard) $14.99

Roland00

Gawd
Plu number is 5782412
2.4 ghz
32 ft range (and it seriously gets this too), 2.4 ghz
spill resistant
really, really thin less than 1/2 inch thick in the thickest part but most of the keyboard is less than a quarter inch thick
perfect for home theater pcs if you don't mind not having a mouse.

Note this model is not the one that also gives you a wireless mouse. This is also the same keyboard that hp bundles with certain pcs, most notably their touchscreen desktop line.

http://shopping.dallasnews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?advid=2519&adid=8599746&subid=27436756&type=

Aww man, its either this or the Black Friday deal for the Logitech Illuminated keyboard at Staples. Does anyone have this keyboard and know the build quality?

I have this keyboard from the desktop set with the mouse, and I really like it. Build quality feels solid, and it works great for typing and gaming. The mouse, on the other hand, is crap. In retrospect, I should've waited for this deal instead of getting the desktop set. :mad:

Aww man, its either this or the Black Friday deal for the Logitech Illuminated keyboard at Staples. Does anyone have this keyboard and know the build quality?

From extensive use with the keyboard in store (as a salesperson), and some small use since purchasing it today, it is a keyboard with a very nice feel and a very good range. I am pissed at buying the Logitech Wave OEM keyboard for $20 bucks two weeks ago. That thing sticks and gets horrible range.

I prefer the give of the HP elite keyboard to my logitech g19 I have, yet I can type much faster on my g19 than you can on the hp elite. There is a limit on how fast you can type on hp elite (I can only do 50 wpm at a sustained speed so I don't know the upper limit). Yet it is very nice for a wireless keyboard.

Hell if you buy it at frys you will have 30 days to try it out, give you time to play with it before the black friday deal.

This is a really good price for a good Wireless keyboard, I've had a hardon about getting a DiNovo Edge for at least 2 years but cant justify the price (mainly for HTPC use, and lounging on the bed browsing etc being lazier than a normal human being).

Either way, good find.

I have this keyboard and it's awesome. If you're looking for a nice, minimal, skinny keyboard that doesn't take up much room, get this. At $15 you can't go wrong. I grabbed mine for $25 about a month ago. Love it.

Plu number is 5782412
2.4 ghz
32 ft range (and it seriously gets this too), 2.4 ghz
spill resistant
really, really thin less than 1/2 inch thick in the thickest part but most of the keyboard is less than a quarter inch thick
perfect for home theater pcs if you don't mind not having a mouse.

Note this model is not the one that also gives you a wireless mouse. This is also the same keyboard that hp bundles with certain pcs, most notably their touchscreen desktop line.

http://shopping.dallasnews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?advid=2519&adid=8599746&subid=27436756&type=

How much can you overclock it to?

Back